Friendly vs QPR

ozzmeister

He's not really kicked on this season for some reason, but ability wise he has more promise than Valery imo.
Vokins was a standout in the last U23 game I saw. And he's been regularly training with the seniors since Hasenhuttl came in. I suspect he's being eyed up to at least be back up in the near future.

Sent from my F3311 using Tapatalk

See ya Ryan!

Bizzare why people consistently want to go after our best players - same thing happened with Tadic and others. It's just as likely (if not more) that if Voskins is good enough, Target will get shipped out...

People need to remember that we have/had a squad of decent attacking players that were horfficialy mismanaged by the terrible Poo-el, Mope and Hughes. Imagine if they'd been here under a manager that knows how to attack rather than sideways pass.

Edited by Saint86

Bizzare why people consistently want to go after our best players - same thing happened with Tadic and others. It's just as likely (if not more) that if Voskins is good enough, Target will get shipped out...

People need to remember that we have/had a squad of decent attacking players that were horfficialy mismanaged by the terrible Poo-el, Mope and Hughes. Imagine if they'd been here under a manager that knows how to attack rather than sideways pass.

I read that as a joke tbh - for those people who are quick to throw seasoned pros on the scrap heap at the first hint of a promising youngster... but I could be wrong.

Interesting that Maya is here and not with Japan; hopefully that means he, not Stephens, will play against Brighton.

Probably still shaking his head at how the hell they got beaten pretty soundly in the Asia Cup by Super Heavy Weight footballing Minnows Qatar..........possibly why no Japanese Internationals they had em for a month'ish back in January

It was quite obviously a joke, and implying that the powers that be are no doubt rubbing their hands at the chance of selling another quality first teamer.

Perhaps it wasn't that obvious after all.