The Kindergarten Thread

Batman

Jobs for the boys. Bet he's not doing it for free either.

What possible value can this be to the club?

Amazing that we have enough money for this find of extravagance but none for new players?

Is this to appease fans when we reach Day 31 of the transfer window having sold three or four of our only valuable assets but failing to recruit even one new player.

Sounds like an unnecessary distraction to me at a time when all our effort should be spent on staying in the Division.

Excellent trolling sir... or you are a kn ob

I won't believe it until I see it aggressively reported on Cabbage faces source link

Cabbage source >>> https://www.newsnow.co.uk/h/Sport/Football/Premier+League/Southampton

Incorrect and jealousy once more. This is why I don't post my info on here anymore, the vile bullying I receive. If you go back a long way, you'll notice i mentioned Lookman, and now it's slowly being reported.

But good news, I had a cheeky little insurance bet you'd pop up with that link. Happy Days. Les Reed out.

Mercenary b*stard goes on loan to get his £1.44m out of Saints, then saying he will be quite happy to get a prolonged contract with Rangers anyway at £12k pw.

Hope the useless rubbish gets a cruciate. That rubbish tosser is costing Saints £1.44m til end of June. Get a cruciate you ungrateful shiiiiiite.

Mercenary b*stard goes on loan to get his £1.44m out of Saints, then saying he will be quite happy to get a prolonged contract with Rangers anyway at £12k pw.

Hope the useless rubbish gets a cruciate. That rubbish tosser is costing Saints £1.44m til end of June. Get a cruciate you ungrateful shiiiiiite.

Happy New Year little fella!

poorer than poor.

Thank you thank you thank you JWP. I backed you to score anytime and we win 2-1 @ 50/1

My nipper said "I see what you mean about JWP"

IE pass, don't mark and drifts about as a No player when defending. Pointless rubbish player. Yes he did do a penalty well. Shame he can't convert a free kick attempt in 200 goes literally.

My nipper said "I see what you mean about JWP"

IE pass, don't mark and drifts about as a No player when defending. Pointless rubbish player. Yes he did do a penalty well. Shame he can't convert a free kick attempt in 200 goes literally.

True what they say “garbage in garbage out”..........

Give it a rest - we won.

Here we go :rolleyes:

Football was better in your day, blah blah

Except that's not what i'm saying, you're as weird as that oddball Whelk if you think that. My point is that surely most away fans want a day on the **** with their mates, not sitting on the bingo bus and turning round and going straight home again.

Personally one of the appeals of Stanley (like a lot of northern grounds) is there'll be a ton of decent pubs and local ales to try out, plus you can have a blether with the locals too.

Except that's not what i'm saying, you're as weird as that oddball Whelk if you think that. My point is that surely most away fans want a day on the **** with their mates, not sitting on the bingo bus and turning round and going straight home again.

Personally one of the appeals of Stanley (like a lot of northern grounds) is there'll be a ton of decent pubs and local ales to try out, plus you can have a blether with the locals too.

Day on the **** with your mates - what’s not to like? [emoji3]

Why have you brought me into it?

Oddball? I am rounded as fck me.

Have you been struggling understanding games are not always played at 3pm Saturday and life isn’t fair?

Not with our mob mate. Our lot are a bit special, no doubt they would love a 6 hour journey on the coach. It gives them more time to stick some face paint on for the game and they should make it home in time for casualty.

OldNick isn't mucking around, there are some seriously interesting stories out there about Paul. However, people move on and change and I'd say we should all be very excited about his arrival. Very highly regarded in the football world right now and surprised he has chosen us.

If these stories are so interesting why don’t you share them ?