Non-Saints Games

whelk

If they stay up they must be going down next season unless big investment put in.
They'll sack Hughton whether they stay up or go down, much to the indignation of all his mates on Talksport and Sky. I think the top brass at BHA have lost patience with him.

Whatever happens I think they are a decent bet to be around the bottom four again next year.

They'll sack Hughton whether they stay up or go down, much to the indignation of all his mates on Talksport and Sky. I think the top brass at BHA have lost patience with him.

Whatever happens I think they are a decent bet to be around the bottom four again next year.

Absolute rubbish, with more pace in the team, a good defensive midfielder and a commanding center back, we will easily finish top 10.

Ralph knows we have to rebuild, the football heads know this too and i m sure we will clearout the deadwood for him to be able to build his own team.

Absolute rubbish, with more pace in the team, a good defensive midfielder and a commanding center back, we will easily finish top 10.

Ralph knows we have to rebuild, the football heads know this too and i m sure we will clearout the deadwood for him to be able to build his own team.

You realise I was talking about Brighton, sunshine?

Now that we're safe, my greatest wish for this season is for Spurs to slip to 5th but win the CL, Arsenal finish 6th but win Europa and Man U finish 4th.

Then, because of the five team limit, Man U would lose their CL place next season.

Just an amusing thought.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Now that we're safe, my greatest wish for this season is for Spurs to slip to 5th but win the CL, Arsenal finish 6th but win Europa and Man U finish 4th.

Then, because of the five team limit, Man U would lose their CL place next season.

Just an amusing thought.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Ajax to win the Champions league for me. I'll be happy for spurs to win nothing..

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Sheff Utd 2-0 up and cruising.

Look forward to watching Saints at the Lane next season. It's walking distance from my house.

Can I have first dibs on your drive for away day parking then please...?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Ajax to win the Champions league for me. I'll be happy for spurs to win nothing..

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Either Spurs or Ajax I think would be good, I like Poch and I like Spurs, play good football, don't splash massive cash on transfers or wages, try to develop their own players.

But also Ajax winning the Champions league would be like Leicester winning the league IMO, a massive achievement even for all their history in the game, they are basically us of European football, all their players get stolen from them and they just don't have the financial clout to compete with the big European leagues.

Just not Liverpool.

It looks very much like we will finish 16th as I predicted at the start of the season.

That will make it two in a row. Last season predicted 17th at the start of the season.

Have a week's holiday, see if you can come up with some original material.

Quite incredible. Janssen not a fan of that decision...

Just seen it.

Bizarre.....but Leeds weren't going to get 2nd so they could afford to be magnanimous. Villa also unlikely to finish outside of top 6.

Edited by angelman