Everton v Saints Buildup

redkeith

I will be the first to say it. As a 5:30 kick off could it be that 1 point would be acceptable ?

Yes. Poor record there take a draw and beat Swansea.

4 points from The next 2 games will keep us up (not expecting anything against City).

Would be good to stick it to the worst set of supporters in the league. Allardyce out chants today, and a fan on 606 last week calling for the club to reinstate Unsworth permanently to take them to their rightful place in the top 6.......

It’s going to be tough, but I believe we can at least get a point from this. Hopefully we don’t get a Walcott sucker punch.

Everton should be happy where they are, but their deluded fans think otherwise. I would love it if one day they suffered relegation. Bigger clubs (Villa, Newcastle, Leeds) have suffered that fate, so it's within the realms of possibilities.

They would have done years ago if it wasn't for Hans Segars taking a bung.

Everton have jack to play for, and we have to hope there's enough players in the squad who might want to see the back of fat Sam.

If we score early (yeah, I know) then the atmosphere might sour because the fan base certainly want to see the back of fat Sam. It isn't a bad time to try and break our Goodison hoodoo.

Edited by CB Fry

Wonder if we will now sell out our 3,000 allocation?

I am certainly thinking of going now

I can’t see it, still plenty left including most of the upper tier, hopefully we shift another few hundred, we always seem to manage to take a lot more to Anfield than we do to Goodison.

We’ve nearly sold out 2000 for Swansea so perhaps people are saving themselves for that one.

Massive game but our record there is appalling, i was there for our last win on a Sunday on sky so hopefully being televised is a good omen. Need Everton to be as kind to us as they were at St Mary’s this season.

I can’t see it, still plenty left including most of the upper tier, hopefully we shift another few hundred, we always seem to manage to take a lot more to Anfield than we do to Goodison.

We’ve nearly sold out 2000 for Swansea so perhaps people are saving themselves for that one.

Massive game but our record there is appalling, i was there for our last win on a Sunday on sky so hopefully being televised is a good omen. Need Everton to be as kind to us as they were at St Mary’s this season.

this one is on a Saturday mate!

Was still quite a few left for Swansea when I was on there last night !