The Official Saints European Tour 2015 / 16 Thread - Died Peacefully 27/08/2015

Marsdinho

I have ongoing confusion. My dad has two season tickets (I usually use the other one) and bought two tickets for this game off the back of that. So I have two tickets to collect on Thursday (for myself and another London Saint) - whose ID do I require, my own? my dad's?

I have ongoing confusion. My dad has two season tickets (I usually use the other one) and bought two tickets for this game off the back of that. So I have two tickets to collect on Thursday (for myself and another London Saint) - whose ID do I require, my own? my dad's?

You'll need your dad's ID.

And your dad. :-(

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

When you say "use the other one", it has got your name on it, hasn't it?

Please note that tickets will not be issued at the point of purchase and will instead need to be collected in Denmark by the qualifying Season Ticket holder on the day of the game upon production of photographic ID.

It's on the OS

I'm flying into Billund from Stanstead (on the 7.30am flight) tomorrow before staying at Hotel Herning. Anyone have any idea of the quickest way to get to the ticket collection and then onto the hotel?

Quickest is a taxi (about 9 quid i recken to go to town) but also City bus from messecenter Herning (3 min walk fro. Hotel - ask in reception) City bus is abou 3 pounds, but doesnt run so frequently, hovever bus terminal is 1 min from scandic hotel vant miss it if u do ask a local.

Quickest is a taxi (about 9 quid i recken to go to town) but also City bus from messecenter Herning (3 min walk fro. Hotel - ask in reception) City bus is abou 3 pounds, but doesnt run so frequently, hovever bus terminal is 1 min from scandic hotel vant miss it if u do ask a local.

Thanks. Sounds fairly simple.

Am I right in thinking best option from Billund airport to herning is the train? Looks like it's one stop from give st to herning and takes around an hour?

Am I right in thinking best option from Billund airport to herning is the train? Looks like it's one stop from give st to herning and takes around an hour?

I Thinks its bus to Give then train or train bus from give to Herning.

There is no direct bus or train from Billund airport to Herning.

Taxi is VERY expensive for that distance, avoid that.

So these are the ten teams (and stadium capacities) that drop down from the Champions League into the Europa League. We just need to do the job tomorrow night now!

Belgium Brugge 29472 (5% capacity 1473)

Italy Lazio 72481 (5% capacity 3624)

Albania Skënderbeu Korçë 12000 (5% capacity = 600)

Switzerland Basel 37500 (5% capacity = 1875)

Scotland Celtic 60411 (5% capacity = 3020)

France Monaco 18523 (5% capacity = 926)

Cyprus APOEL 22859 (5% capacity = 1142)

Serbia Partizan 32710 (5% capacity = 1635)

Austria Rapid Wien 50865 (5% capacity = 2543)

Portugal Sporting Lisbon 50095 (5% capacity = 2504)

Edited by marc_saint

No trains from Give due to engineering. You have to get to Brende.

CNXQ2YmWcAA0fC7.png

Very rough draw pots for Europa League. Will be several changes after Thursday's games as this pic shows how the seeding looks if the seeded teams all win tomorrow night. So as it is currently, we are in pot 4. But a 3 result swing of non-seeded teams who have a lower coefficient than us going through will put us into pot 3.

CNXQ2YmWcAA0fC7.png

Very rough draw pots for Europa League. Will be several changes after Thursday's games as this pic shows how the seeding looks if the seeded teams all win tomorrow night. So as it is currently, we are in pot 4. But a 3 result swing of non-seeded teams who have a lower coefficient than us going through will put us into pot 3.

Let's just win tomorrow first?

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

CNXQ2YmWcAA0fC7.png

Our group of death?..... Dortmund, Lazio, Monaco, Saints

Our favourable group?...... Kazan, AZ Alkmaar, Lech Poznan, Saints

CNXQ2YmWcAA0fC7.png

Imagine if it was drawn in the rows that it is listed there!

I'm flying into Billund from Stanstead (on the 7.30am flight) tomorrow before staying at Hotel Herning. Anyone have any idea of the quickest way to get to the ticket collection and then onto the hotel?

Some hotels have bicycles for hire. Not much good if you arrive in town and haven't checked in yet.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Imagine if it was drawn in the rows that it is listed there!

Judging by our draws so far (highest unseeded team and a national champion CL drop out) you just know that if we do win through we'll get Dortmund, Monaco and Lazio! Nothing like doing things the hard way! Still let's concentrate on tonight and hopefully cheer a few people on this board up with a win!

[TABLE=class: wikitable]

[TR]

[TH=bgcolor: #BBF3BB]1[/TH]

[TD=bgcolor: #BBF3BB, align: left]Chelsea ©[/TD]

[TD=bgcolor: #BBF3BB]38[/TD]

[TD=bgcolor: #BBF3BB]26[/TD]

[TD=bgcolor: #BBF3BB]9[/TD]

[TD=bgcolor: #BBF3BB]3[/TD]

[TD=bgcolor: #BBF3BB]73[/TD]

[TD=bgcolor: #BBF3BB]32[/TD]

[TD=bgcolor: #BBF3BB]+41[/TD]

[TD=bgcolor: #BBF3BB]87[/TD]

[TD=bgcolor: #BBF3BB]Qualification to Champions League group stage[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TH=bgcolor: #BBF3BB]2[/TH]

[TD=bgcolor: #BBF3BB, align: left]Manchester City[/TD]

[TD=bgcolor: #BBF3BB]24[/TD]

[TD=bgcolor: #BBF3BB]7[/TD]

[TD=bgcolor: #BBF3BB]83[/TD]

[TD=bgcolor: #BBF3BB]+45[/TD]

[TD=bgcolor: #BBF3BB]79[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TH=bgcolor: #BBF3BB]3[/TH]

[TD=bgcolor: #BBF3BB, align: left]Arsenal[/TD]

[TD=bgcolor: #BBF3BB]22[/TD]

[TD=bgcolor: #BBF3BB]9[/TD]

[TD=bgcolor: #BBF3BB]71[/TD]

[TD=bgcolor: #BBF3BB]36[/TD]

[TD=bgcolor: #BBF3BB]+35[/TD]

[TD=bgcolor: #BBF3BB]75[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TH=bgcolor: #CCF9CC]4[/TH]

[TD=bgcolor: #CCF9CC, align: left]Manchester United[/TD]

[TD=bgcolor: #CCF9CC]38[/TD]

[TD=bgcolor: #CCF9CC]20[/TD]

[TD=bgcolor: #CCF9CC]10[/TD]

[TD=bgcolor: #CCF9CC]8[/TD]

[TD=bgcolor: #CCF9CC]62[/TD]

[TD=bgcolor: #CCF9CC]37[/TD]

[TD=bgcolor: #CCF9CC]+25[/TD]

[TD=bgcolor: #CCF9CC]70[/TD]

[TD=bgcolor: #CCF9CC]Qualification to Champions League play-off round[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TH=bgcolor: #BBF3FF]5[/TH]

[TD=bgcolor: #BBF3FF, align: left]Tottenham Hotspur[/TD]

[TD=bgcolor: #BBF3FF]38[/TD]

[TD=bgcolor: #BBF3FF]19[/TD]

[TD=bgcolor: #BBF3FF]7[/TD]

[TD=bgcolor: #BBF3FF]12[/TD]

[TD=bgcolor: #BBF3FF]58[/TD]

[TD=bgcolor: #BBF3FF]53[/TD]

[TD=bgcolor: #BBF3FF]+5[/TD]

[TD=bgcolor: #BBF3FF]64[/TD]

[TD=bgcolor: #BBF3FF]Qualification to Europa League group stage[a][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TH=bgcolor: #BBF3FF]6[/TH]

[TD=bgcolor: #BBF3FF, align: left]Liverpool[/TD]

[TD=bgcolor: #BBF3FF]38[/TD]

[TD=bgcolor: #BBF3FF]18[/TD]

[TD=bgcolor: #BBF3FF]8[/TD]

[TD=bgcolor: #BBF3FF]12[/TD]

[TD=bgcolor: #BBF3FF]52[/TD]

[TD=bgcolor: #BBF3FF]48[/TD]

[TD=bgcolor: #BBF3FF]+4[/TD]

[TD=bgcolor: #BBF3FF]62[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TH=bgcolor: #CCF9FF]7[/TH]

[TD=bgcolor: #CCF9FF, align: left]Southampton[/TD]

[TD=bgcolor: #CCF9FF]38[/TD]

[TD=bgcolor: #CCF9FF]18[/TD]

[TD=bgcolor: #CCF9FF]6[/TD]

[TD=bgcolor: #CCF9FF]14[/TD]

[TD=bgcolor: #CCF9FF]54[/TD]

[TD=bgcolor: #CCF9FF]33[/TD]

[TD=bgcolor: #CCF9FF]+21[/TD]

[TD=bgcolor: #CCF9FF]60[/TD]

[TD=bgcolor: #CCF9FF]Qualification to Europa League third qualifying round[a][/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Its that Liv and Spuds GD that really annoys me when I look at this...

Empty seats in the away??

Yes, we tried to find out how many tickets couldn't be collected but no joy. It was open seating there tonight so there may have been some bunching. I was slightly to the left of the Saints fans as seen from the tele, behind the left - hand post of the goal. Unfortunately I could see the whole match clearly.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Didn't like the group destinations we would have ended up in anyway! Straws, clutching......

We would not have ended up in the group. If we had won last night we would have been in Pot 3 (we would have been 34th highest-ranked team). Midtjylland were in Pot 4 (46th ranked club). The draw would have been completely different. If you really want to think what might have been it would be better to use Augsburg fixtures as a guide as they ended up 34th ranked as a result of our demise, so that would have been Athletic Bilbao, AZ Alkmaar and Partizan Belgrade - that would have been interesting and 2nd place would have been well within our grasp. C'est la vie.

Spurs and Liverpool will be pleased to only have one long trip each, i feel more gutted now seeing the draw would have loved to have seen us play some of those sides, had thought we were destined to play Atletic Bilbao.

Irony is Spurs and Liverpool fans get so much European football they aren't that bothered about these.

Napoli away...****.

Once in a lifetime trip, that would have been. If the seeding and pot etc. would have been different if Saints rather than Midtjyllland had gone through I don't want to know about it thanks. We missed out on Napoli away and that's that. I might never get a chance like that again.

Oh well, at least we have yet another fixture away at Sunderland just round the corner to make up for it. ****.

Important Information

View Terms of service (Terms of Use) and Privacy Policy (Privacy Policy) and Forum Guidelines ({Guidelines})