Transfer Deadline Day Jan 2017 Edition

Ivan Katalinic's 'tache

So much so he's off to Palace :)

Does he have a choice if we don't come in though?

He's not getting played at Liverpool and wants to play PL football. What is he supposed to do, wait around for us to possibly come in (which may not happen)?

I still believe that no matter how far down the line he gets with palace, if we come in last minute and agree a deal, he'll join us.

Does he have a choice if we don't come in though?

He's not getting played at Liverpool and wants to play PL football. What is he supposed to do, wait around for us to possibly come in (which may not happen)?

I still believe that no matter how far down the line he gets with palace, if we come in last minute and agree a deal, he'll join us.

Yeah I agree with you SKD. I personally think come down to a choice between us & Palace, Sakho would choose us all day long. Hopefully a last minute deal can be agreed! COYR

(This link might work, who knows?)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/live/football/38571746?ns_mchannel=social&ns_source=twitter&ns_campaign=bbc_live&ns_linkname=58906690e4b0cb77c14e5ff1%26Southampton%20to%20prosper%20from%20January%20deals%3F%26&ns_fee=0#post_58906690e4b0cb77c14e5ff1

SAM (the computer not the big fella at Ppalarse) reckons Gabby and Sakho would give Saints an extra 2.5 points come of the season. If both arrive and that turns out to be true, it's a pretty good return for Jan transfers. All speculation, of course, albeit by machine.

Yeah I agree with you SKD. I personally think come down to a choice between us & Palace, Sakho would choose us all day long. Hopefully a last minute deal can be agreed! COYR

He wouldn't though. London a big draw. As is a club that clearly is prepared to spend on him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(This link might work, who knows?)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/live/football/38571746?ns_mchannel=social&ns_source=twitter&ns_campaign=bbc_live&ns_linkname=58906690e4b0cb77c14e5ff1%26Southampton%20to%20prosper%20from%20January%20deals%3F%26&ns_fee=0#post_58906690e4b0cb77c14e5ff1

SAM (the computer not the big fella at Ppalarse) reckons Gabby and Sakho would give Saints an extra 2.5 points come of the season. If both arrive and that turns out to be true, it's a pretty good return for Jan transfers. All speculation, of course, albeit by machine.

2.5 more points than having Gardos and Stephens at centre back? So we're only going to get another 5 or 6 points all season?!

He wouldn't though. London a big draw. As is a club that clearly is prepared to spend on him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We are only hour or so away from London.... At least 1 of our current squad live in / around London.

If he wants to live in London, that wouldn't stop him playing for us.