Spurs v Saints - Match Thread

St Chalet

It was always going to be a defeat but it was likely a battering with the team selection. At least new Ralph's eyes are open. Those dropped for the game must be wetting themselves with excitement to show him what they can do in training.

Yoshi, Cedric, Stephens, Targett are all ****ing cack. As for Davis, he really is utterly ****e and always has been.

Davis hasn't always been sh*te. He was an integral part of Koeman's team that did so well. But he is past it now, and being played in a position he was never suited to.

Other than that, I agree with the rest of your post completely.

Totally agree that Gunn should get a chance, never been that bothered by McCarthy, was just better then Forster which wasn't hard, and his kicking is awful. Would also bring in Bednerek who is surely an upgrade on this ********.

Didn't I read somewhere that RaHa will be relying on KD for helping to pick the team for Cardiff?!? *[emoji3603]
Surely he'll be able to see the weaknesses tonight, but he doesn't yet know how bad the others are. [emoji3525][emoji6]

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk