The small things in life that annoy you

whelk

BBC news when handing over to another correspondent having to include their job title like Asian Editor, no one cares. And then you have the ****s who correct their colleagues "no John I'm the Asian Correspondent', we don't give a **** about the BBC job hierarchy we are just mildly interested in what the ****s in China are up to.

People sitting at the entrance of a petrol station waiting to see what lane comes free first, blocking anyone else from entering and eventually blocking the road.

People pulling up to petrol pumps just to go in to the store to buy stuff.

Petrol stations that are now Supermarkets, which makes everyone take about 10 hours to pay for fuel whilst they browse for Aberdeen Angus Steaks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Petrol stations that are now Supermarkets, which makes everyone take about 10 hours to pay for fuel whilst they browse for Aberdeen Angus Steaks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That’s if you can find a petrol station. We used to have over half a dozen in Chandlers Ford and now we’re down to one. I don’t count Asda’s because its tanks are full of water.

Supermarkets who open coffee shops which means that their car parks are full up because everybody who has finished their shopping is sitting in the coffee shop.

Scrap that. Coffee shops in general. What a waste of a life.

That’s if you can find a petrol station. We used to have over half a dozen in Chandlers Ford and now we’re down to one. I don’t count Asda’s because its tanks are full of water.

Supermarkets who open coffee shops which means that their car parks are full up because everybody who has finished their shopping is sitting in the coffee shop.

Scrap that. Coffee shops in general. What a waste of a life.

Well unless you've got a cooler or something for your perishable shopping you shouldn't be hanging about with it getting overheated really. No wonder people get sick after leaving meat and stuff in the boot of the car or the shopping trolley for half an hour whilst drinking coffee.

I don't remember that many petrol stations in Chandler's Ford actually, must have had pumps at Hendy's I suppose but other than that I don't recalll many, perhaps behind Selwood's or something, never adventured there.

Edited by Window Cleaner

People who mix up "have" and "of"...

People who don't know the difference between "there", "their", and "they're"...

People who can't tell the difference between "our" and "are"....

People who don't care about the above....

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

So basically 60-70 % of the population of the UK then . That's a conservative estimate by the way.

Well unless you've got a cooler or something for your perishable shopping you shouldn't be hanging about with it getting overheated really. No wonder people get sick after leaving meat and stuff in the boot of the car or the shopping trolley for half an hour whilst drinking coffee.

I don't remember that many petrol stations in Chandler's Ford actually, must have had pumps at Hendy's I suppose but other than that I don't recalll many, perhaps behind Selwood's or something, never adventured there.

Oakmount Road now Oakmount motors

Simpkins in Hursley Road

Hiltingbury Road near the Tabby Cat. Now a block of flats.

Eddie Perry ran one opposite the Methodist Church

The one that’s just closed at the Picador garage at the junction of Leigh Road / Bournemouth Road

We’ve been living here since 1975.

People who mix up "have" and "of"...

People who don't know the difference between "there", "their", and "they're"...

People who can't tell the difference between "our" and "are"....

People who don't care about the above....

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

and the classic footballed turned pundit use of them instead those; them clubs, them players

Anybody in a British establishment asking "can I get.....".

No excuses, no prevarication, just immediate execution without trial. That hideous yank phrase boils my p*ss like no other.

After nearly 20 years of resisting it, I now find myself using it accidentally. Every time it happens an angel loses its wings and kills a small part of me.

Edited by Ohio Saint

Estate agents that call you straight back after you've just sent them a question via email. If I was able to talk on the phone I'd have phoned you in the first place you cretins.

Edited by trousers