Carabao Cup draw

magnet

Why the odd number?

26 teams in total, 25 that we could get drawn against.

1. Bournemouth

2. Brighton

3. Cardiff

4. Crystal Palace

5. Fulham

6. Norwich

7. Southampton

8. Watford

9. West Ham

10. Portsmouth

11. Colchester or Swindon

12. Wimbledon or MK Dons

13. Oxford or Peterborough

14. QPR or Bristol City

15. Plymouth or Leyton Orient

16. Wycombe or Reading

17. Charlton or Forest Green

18. Gillingham or Newport

19. Stevenage or Southend

20. Luton or Ipswich

21. Walsall or Crawley

22. Bristol Rovers or Cheltenham

23. Brentford or Cambridge

24. Coventry or Exeter

25. Swansea City or Northampton Town

26. West Bromwich Albion or Millwall

Edited by Whitey Grandad
Accuracy

24 teams in total, 23 that we could get drawn against.

1. Bournemouth

2. Brighton

3. Cardiff

4. Crystal Palace

5. Fulham

6. Norwich

7. Southampton

8. Watford

9. West Ham

10. Portsmouth

11. Colchester or Swindon

12. Wimbledon or MK Dons

13. Oxford or Peterborough

14. QPR or Bristol City

15. Plymouth or Leyton Orient

16. Wycombe or Reading

17. Charlton or Forest Green

18. Gillingham or Newport

20. Luton or Ipswich

21. Walsall or Crawley

22. Bristol Rovers or Cheltenham

23. Brentford or Cambridge

24. Coventry or Exeter

25. Swansea or Northampton

26. WBA or Millwall

All the minnows will be looking at the list hoping to draw us or West Ham for a money spinning glamour tie.

Could do with a kind draw to get us back to winning ways.

We'll probably get Crystal Palace at home and lose.

There's literally only one game proper Saints fans should want, and that's the inbreeding fish f*cking Skate c*nts at Fratton. Preferably without any of that noncey bubble bus stuff too.

A midweek cup at theirs is literally the best game in football.

10. Portsmouth

12. Wimbledon

15. Leyton Orient

16. Wycombe

20. Luton

21. Crawley

Would be my picks, working in London and based on grounds I've not been to...Pompey I probably wouldn't be able to get to, so not bothered by that apart from it would be nice to beat them - though not 100% we would roll them over right now...

We would for sure, not sure why some posters are suggesting bottling, perhaps its them who are the bottlers

We have a very weird breed of new fans/premier league fans that want any excuse to bottle the walk down Goldsmith Avenue, that's fine by me though as the more of them that do the better our support will be.

We have nothing to gain and everything to lose by drawing them at the moment.

^This

Nonsense, we would smash them and it would be satisfying

Are you suggesting we lower ourselves to Pompey fan tinpottery levels and hark on about how beating a team 2 divisions below us somehow gives us bragging rights...?

Edited by trousers

No, but it would stop them harking on about beating a team two divisions below them.

Hmm... they still celebrate drawing 2-2 against us in the season they got relegated from the Championship and we got promoted to the Premier League, so I wouldn't be too sure about that! #tinpot

There's literally only one game proper Saints fans should want, and that's the inbreeding fish f*cking Skate c*nts at Fratton. Preferably without any of that noncey bubble bus stuff too.

Agree mush. No one intrested in that should burn thier Saints shirt and get a divorce in my opinion

We have a very weird breed of new fans/premier league fans that want any excuse to bottle the walk down Goldsmith Avenue, that's fine by me though as the more of them that do the better our support will be.

What about taking Fratton?

We also have nippers who are unsure where Goldsmith Avenue is and loons who think the JPT is the only trophy we have won.

Are you suggesting we lower ourselves to Pompey fan tinpottery levels and hark on about how beating a team 2 divisions below us somehow gives us bragging rights...?

Of course we f*cking should, in my lifetime we've played them 13 times, even if you go back to the 60's it only just makes it into the mid 20's.

Any win against those c*nts should be celebrated for years, who gives a flying f*ck what division they're in. Did you celebrate any less when we beat them in 96, or in 84?

Hmm... they still celebrate drawing 2-2 against us in the season they got relegated from the Championship and we got promoted to the Premier League, so I wouldn't be too sure about that! #tinpot

And we still celebrate Fratton in 84. Its not tinpot its football rivialy. I would have thought the seals in the Northam who sing about hating pompey in every song would relish the opportunity to play them and express thier hatred in person.

Of course we f*cking should, in my lifetime we've played them 13 times, even if you go back to the 60's it only just makes it into the mid 20's.

Any win against those c*nts should be celebrated for years, who gives a flying f*ck what division they're in. Did you celebrate any less when we beat them in 96, or in 84?

I still kiss a picture of Dave Merrington every January. "Score a goal, Neil Shipperley..."

We have nothing to gain and everything to lose by drawing them at the moment.

Dell sized mentality.

We had players in our side in 2010 that went on to play at the highest level (international and Champions League) and they smashed us because the rest of our squad got outclassed in the end. They haven’t got a single player that will reach those heights, we would embarrass them home or away.

The thing I love most about internet football forums is how different opinions are respected. Just need to get world peace cracked now and my work on this planet is done.
Please align all future opinions and comments with @Sinsandouts

(Tip: don't mention replica kits, muggy bubbles, Sky or that you like the PL).

I would just enjoy watching us beat Pompey. We don't need to establish bragging rights; they are way beneath us, always have been, always will be.

I live in Plymouth and Home Park is within walking distance to me. I work most Saturdays so getting to games is a bit difficult. But no yeah, I'm not a proper fan because I want to go and watch the game. Fantastic.

Anyone who doesn't want them, home or away, is not a true Saints fan.

We haven't beaten them since 2005, that's FOURTEEN years.

"Anyone who thinks _______________ is not a true _________" is on par with "That was Hitler's logic" as incredibly arrogant and ignorant.

As stated above, I'd much rather have an away game against a team I can get to. So I can actually go and watch it...How that makes me "not a true Saints fan" is beyond me.