Good to see the esteemed local journo is remaining independent of any bid...

@pn_neil_allen: RT @SOSPompey: Before people jump to Bassini's defence, he's been advised by Andronikou who doesn't particularly need any introduction. Trust or bust

It's AND Neil, not OR.

There is a wonderful irony in the money for Oxlade-Chamberlain paying for years of running the academy ....with him having come from portsmouth , sent to us by his father, their own coach. Money they could have received if they'd invested in an academy instead of spending eg, £120k a week for an ageing England centre half.

Lol! Cut & Paste this then Fartoniser! I'll be by later to check that you have. ;) :lol:

So whats that now - four bids?

The Property Developers

The Loan Sharks

The Ice Cream Salesmen

The Micky Fialka's

Shame Cala hasn't thrown his hat back in the ring.

I have to say for the purpose of this thread I would welcome each and every one them.

The threads future is in safe hands :lol::lol::lol:

The Property Developers

The Loan Sharks

The Ice Cream Salesmen

The Micky Fialka's

I have to say for the purpose of this thread I would welcome each and every one them.

Barry the Briefcase was spotted getting off the number 12 bus in Fratton High Street this morning

The Property Developers

The Loan Sharks

The Ice Cream Salesmen

The Micky Fialka's

Maybe he did. It would have sunk.

Chelsea vs Inter in the quarter finals was on ;)

But surely the bestest only watch Pompey games? Or maybe they will be scouting some Madrid or citeh players as they all want to play for Pompey don't they?

Not sure any players from either of those teams could handle the pressure of playing at Fatpipes Park.

In other news local man takes drastic action after hearing of Bassini bid.

http://www.portsmouth.co.uk/news/law-and-order/man-jumps-from-the-roof-of-a-portsmouth-building-1-4272358

Swindon are going well and will take a few. That will give an unrealistic figure to the gate, although at least these days you get the number of the away support to reveal the real truth.

Nothing to do with Swindon's run, this is every teams cup final, the prize scalp in the division, the chance to turn over a massive club, blah blah blah.

As things stand they are outside of the drop zone on goal difference. And this is before the fans buyout puts them 10 points south.

Coventry bottom of the league, harsh.... Oh and someone please remind the Skates it's 4 down in this league, before they start saying it's so unfair as it's usually three down....

Anyone just a little concerned that their squad just is not competitive and is likely to ruin the integrity of the competition?

No?

I thought not!

Which considering their wage bill........ ha!

1/18th of the wage bill they had last year...... What did it work out as again? How would it compare with say..... Yeovil?

I'm sure it'll be exactly the same rubbish in The News after the Walsall game, and after the Oldham game. "Smash and grab, didn't deserve it, it's their cup final, Pompey dominated, keeper had the game of his life"

It's actually f()cking frightening how deluded they are.

Important Information

View Terms of service (Terms of Use) and Privacy Policy (Privacy Policy) and Forum Guidelines ({Guidelines})