56% minus the VAT and Tax/NI must be below 40%.

Offer 20p in the pound that you never intend to pay brings it down to 8%.

Go into admin again and Wycombe are left with so little that pompey have in reality had 99% of the play - making them the biggest club ever, and trailblazers for the use of digital media in sports marketing.

Don't like to go off topic, but...

Pointless?

The One Show?

Do you people not have off buttons on your TVs?

Neil Allen‏@pn_neil_allen5h

Nothing wrong with this pitch for tonight’s #Pompey game. And sunshine to accompany it! pic.twitter.com/DpGj2kJLFT

Update for Factless Neil

Birds Eye have expressed their thanks to Pompey's groundstaff

They trawled in 2 tonne of Skate from the centre circle, after half time.

So, Tesco's could be on a bigger winner than even they thought.

In reality, how many "free" tickets is it that they're going to have to give out? How many were sold, over and above ST holders? Probably not many, so it's a decent bit of cheap PR.

Edit - cheap positive PR that, to be fair, our club could do a bit more of.

Edited by Torres
I will leave it to the better informed but I think it is 60 mins

75 minutes is usually the cut off, but it's still up to the League's discretion.

Just wondering if anyone's seen the video going around from the back of the stand at Fratton on Tuesday?

Try http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10152041048088455&set=vb.597993454&type=2&theater

Stick with it to the 1'20" when it starts getting amusing. That's gonna cost them...

:scared:

Edited by The9
At what point do they decide the result stands? Is it is if more than half the game has been played before its abandoned?

Always replayed, I believe. IIRC, a game between Swindon and Tranmere was abandoned with only a few minutes to go because of a floodlight failure and it still had to be replayed in full.

Always replayed, I believe. IIRC, a game between Swindon and Tranmere was abandoned with only a few minutes to go because of a floodlight failure and it still had to be replayed in full.

Law 7 of the Laws of the game is

"ABANDONED MATCH

An abandoned match is replayed unless the competition rules provide otherwise."

The FA rules also state:

"3 All matches shall be of ninety minutes’ duration. Any match not complying may be

ordered to stand as a completed match or replayed for the full period of ninety minutes, or the

match awarded to the Club not at fault, as the Board may decide, on such terms as the Board 46

shall decide. The half-time interval in all matches shall not exceed 15 minutes. "

League rules only mention who's got to tell whom what when a match is postponed, so presumably revert to the FA's regulations as above.

Important Information

View Terms of service (Terms of Use) and Privacy Policy (Privacy Policy) and Forum Guidelines ({Guidelines})