Since his very first post match interview, he's come across as the worst kind of ignorant, reactionary manager who believes his own hype. It's almost beyond belief that they got rid of Whittingham for this oaf.

You have to wonder if the club's new tactic of giving out jobs to mates is going to backfire...

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

"We obviously have not got enough of the right people at this club with the desire that is needed.

"We are just papering over the cracks at the moment, waiting for the season to come to an end."

To be fair to him, it's going to be so much easier to build another new squad for next season, without the hindrance of all those pesky parachute payments that have been holding them back for the last four years.

So, in the first paragraph it states that Barker 'accused some of his players of simply waiting for the season to end' and the article finished with a direct quote from Barker saying, "We are just papering over the cracks at the moment, waiting for the season to come to an end."

Nothing hypocritical there at all, eh Mr Barker? Maybe the players are just taking their manager's lead? Please, please, please lead them out of L2 this season...... you only need to drop 2 more places!!!!!

Since his very first post match interview, he's come across as the worst kind of ignorant, reactionary manager who believes his own hype. It's almost beyond belief that they got rid of Whittingham for this oaf.

You have to wonder if the club's new tactic of giving out jobs to mates is going to backfire...

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Kinda reminds you of Saggy chops during his time here doesn't it? "it's a tough job, not my fault" etc etc.

They do have a lot of moronic followers, but sadly I wouldn't have to look too hard to find some equally deluded ramblings on our own main board at the moment.

The only consolation is that the few have gone for both quality and quantity whereas our fanbase has a lower ratio of idiots.

As a club, they are certainly the bestest though.

We lose to an appalling pub team 3-1, but they outdo us again and ship five goals on a northern allotment.

This battle to be the most disappointing club in Hampshire is one that we just cannot win.

They do have a lot of moronic followers, but sadly I wouldn't have to look too hard to find some equally deluded ramblings on our own main board at the moment.

The only consolation is that the few have gone for both quality and quantity whereas our fanbase has a lower ratio of idiots.

As a club, they are certainly the bestest though.

We lose to an appalling pub team 3-1, but they outdo us again and ship five goals on a northern allotment.

This battle to be the most disappointing club in Hampshire is one that we just cannot win.

:lol:

This bit made me laugh.

"Well we had people experienced in running a club & they were a total facking disaster. Some of the stuff going on behind the scenes now shows that these "clowns" in some respects are doing a far better job running PFC. The two major mistakes so far IMO has been appointing GW & RB."

It's like "what have the romans done for us" in reverse.

Apart from appointing the wrong manager both times, they're doing well :mcinnes:

:mcinnes: The keeper looks quite disturbed to be fair. Probably shocked at what amazing fans they are and being able to get his pic taken in what was, after all, their cup final.

How long until the inbred idiot is outed as a facking scummah caaaant and hung drawn and quartered in front of 250k on Southsea common?

Great fun filling the survey out, What can be done to make the fans experience better BLOW UP FRATTON CRAP.....finished with It is an established fact, going back centuries in fact, that the residents of Portsmouth are vulgar, dishonest, irreligious, traitorous, and lazy.

Perhaps it is fortunate, due to inbreeding and poor education, that Portsmouth residents are blissfully unawares that the world views them with a mixture of fear, loathing, revulsion, disgust, and pity.

That was a useful process, who else ticked all the most expensive options as their priorities! I was also most outraged that the club were planning on coming after more of my cash. #PotlessPompey

Guilty. I hope you also put in some sensible stuff and have a non Southampton address (those sneaky skates making it scummah proof). I made sure I encouraged more musical instruments.

That was good fun. Assuming the voice of generic skate #657 I put that he misses the old clock. Maybe the company holding it will actually get their money back eventually.

Nah, it's Portsmouth. Must be a non-league player they can throw wages at instead.

That was a useful process, who else ticked all the most expensive options as their priorities! I was also most outraged that the club were planning on coming after more of my cash. #PotlessPompey

Guilty. I hope you also put in some sensible stuff and have a non Southampton address (those sneaky skates making it scummah proof). I made sure I encouraged more musical instruments.

I had assumed this was no joking matter also, and filled it out as any proper deluded skate would, wanting all the most costly options. It was still as much fun as joking around! :D

How many teams get relegated from League 2.... It's just the bottom 2 isn't it? =\

Sadly yes, only 2. Of course one of those spots would be almost wrapped up by the DCFSBs had their 10 point penalty been properly applied this year. But who knows, they are more than capable of screwing up without the FL's help. :D

Micah Hall ‏@engagePompey 6h

@boggenstrovia to restore the capacity and relay pitch requires about £450,000 gift - and it's happened. That's real leadership.

Reply Retweet Favorite More Expand

Selwyn Boggitt ‏@boggenstrovia 6h

@engagePompey But what about the team? Week after week pathetic performances, dud player after dud player.. Something is very wrong..

Surely not? The bestest are an unstoppable force, no? :mcinnes:

[quote=

@engagePompey: @boggenstrovia to restore the capacity and relay pitch requires about £450,000 gift - and it's happened. That's real leadership.

Hold on, have I missed something? Is this another 'gift' from the HNWs? If so does that not take their shareholding above that of the Trust? :lol:

Spot the difference.

Sgt-Pepper-AN0X35-1.jpg

2lu9wtt.jpg

Fair play, those are probably the loneliest hearts of any club band.

Edited by Waterside.saint

Important Information

View Terms of service (Terms of Use) and Privacy Policy (Privacy Policy) and Forum Guidelines ({Guidelines})