Any reason coventry are 6/4 tonight rather than hugely odds on to beat them?

Probably because all the L1 and the Championship sides unfortunate enough to be playing are fielding weakened teams. Newport were comfortable favourites against a weakened-by-11-players-and-named-yesterday-coincidentally-by-their-welsh-manager MK Dons side (and are leading 1-0 as well).

Had a trundle around Betfair earlier, there's no value anywhere.

2-1 they never wanted the distraction anyway

Evidently they've realised we've already got two rounds further than this without kicking a ball, now 2-2 (as is Newport, who've let a 2-0 lead slip).

No excuses not to win this match, there's no crowd to be intimidated by

CpcDFbLWEAA_-yQ.jpg:large

Are they protesting here as well? All 12K of the mightyest walking out before the players even enter the field?

I must admit, I struggled for a split second distinguishing between the EFL Cup and EFL Trophy, so the few may well have assumed this is the JPT proper, and shuffled up to Cov.

Despite the largest walkout in football history, the plucky league two strugglers are fighting for a lucrative replay against SISU (was it 6K we took last time at the Ricoh?)

Just for the record:

"29 MINS KEY EVENT

Replay reveals

We’ve seen a replay of the penalty incident and it looks like Bennett took a dive, minimal contact from Gadzhev from behind as the Pompey player raced into the box.

We’re not allowed to put footage from the game in the live blog but on our Twitter account you’ll be able to see the foul. Very soft."

Sayeth Coventry's local paper's live feed.

Also, good luck waiting on an attendance figure, loads of stuff on the Coventry Telegraph's site about queues of an hour outside to buy tickets, and then them opening a cash turnstile just before kick off... away fan(s) not affected, but they'll probably take a while to work out the number who were there if they had an unexpected cash gate last-minute.

And Man United. And Chelsea. And Man City... and I'm just counting the new Wembley. I suppose the more irrelevant they get, the more Portsmyths they create.

Fairly sure they're only tied with the mighty Wigan too.

I would just like to take this opportunity to thank you for wrecking the therapy I have had to pay for since the last time that pic was posted. I am typing this from under my duvet, scared to go outside due to the thought that I inhabit the same island and might meet that.

I would just like to take this opportunity to thank you for wrecking the therapy I have had to pay for since the last time that pic was posted. I am typing this from under my duvet, scared to go outside due to the thought that I inhabit the same island and might meet that.

The less you tell us about what you do under your duvet after seeing that picture the better IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Important Information

View Terms of service (Terms of Use) and Privacy Policy (Privacy Policy) and Forum Guidelines ({Guidelines})