you have no balls Mero, you cant face any form of derision or mickey taking. You have a long history of only showing up if Pompey are doing well. Apparently you wont let anyone on your site who show any negatives. Sad really as Im sure you're a decent person.

Come on here when you are on a bad run , take the punches and you will get respect. Take a leaf out of Mackrills book,

Members on TPF do not want you lot on there. I run the board for them. Any pompey fans can come on and be negative and there are a few of them that rile people but they do not get banned unless they do not abide by board rules and behave in an adult manner.

Am quite happy to take critisism. We've still not a lot to shout about and the less said about the previous incarnation of the club the better. It is what it is.

Still here lol. Can't go all season unbeaten. We go again. On our way back to our rightful place......in the championship lol

I reckon you'll make the play-offs, I think looking at some of the other teams like Sunderland they just have a bit more strength in depth, as well as deeper pockets. On paper, you have a decent first 11 that can match any team but injuries and suspensions might cause a bit of a problem as the games start coming thick and fast.

Members on TPF do not want you lot on there. I run the board for them. Any pompey fans can come on and be negative and there are a few of them that rile people but they do not get banned unless they do not abide by board rules and behave in an adult manner.

Am quite happy to take critisism. We've still not a lot to shout about and the less said about the previous incarnation of the club the better. It is what it is.

Fair play as you are a very new club and your only trophy is the promotion from L2 unless you want to include your cheating success from the "previous incarnation" as most of you do whilst

air brush the tax dodging, child maiming owner, ripped off local business and unpaid player wages... etc, etc

For my sins, I work down that way and have quite a few friends with a fishy persuasion. They’ve been so quiet the last 5/6 years. Stopped going to Fratton. Hardly ever mentioning the football. How they fell out of love with the game. How money has ruined football. Taking up golf etc.

But now, my god they won’t shut up about how they’ll take 6 points off us next season (probably right) and how they’re on their way back to the PL to take it by storm!

Couldn’t make it up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For my sins, I work down that way and have quite a few friends with a fishy persuasion. They’ve been so quiet the last 5/6 years. Stopped going to Fratton. Hardly ever mentioning the football. How they fell out of love with the game. How money has ruined football. Taking up golf etc.

But now, my god they won’t shut up about how they’ll take 6 points off us next season (probably right) and how they’re on their way back to the PL to take it by storm!

Couldn’t make it up.

Far as i know you cant get promoted from League 1 to PL

Far as i know you cant get promoted from League 1 to PL

They can. Their world famous atmosphere can secure double promotion for them. The pure intimidation of 19k fans (that sound like 100k, remember) will shock the Earth to its very core making way for 2 promotions in 1 season. Another record to beat the scummers with.

In all seriousness, there are some (not all tbf) that believe promotion this season is secured and they’ll just do what we did and get promoted again. Could happen, but they’re talking like it already has.

However Mr Farmery called claims that 'scummers' came from broken strikes as an ‘urban myth'. He explained said: ‘There is no documentation evidence of the origins (of scummers) particularly. ‘I think the most likely explanation is that it was a term invented in the 60s or 70s as a term for Southampton supporters and people from the city in general and it caught on. ‘There is no evidence that it originates from dockyards and shipping. It very much seems to be an urban myth. #notnews

Next you'll be telling us that you don't bring £13m into the city every home game. :o

in related Pompey/Saints news, it's being reported that tax dodging, club destroyer, wheeler dealer 'Arry Redknapp is going to be in I'm a Celeb.

I refuse to watch that sh ite. But will you let me know on here, how I vote for him to be put in a sealed glass coffin with a 10 ft long crocodile?

in related Pompey/Saints news, it's being reported that tax dodging, club destroyer, wheeler dealer 'Arry Redknapp is going to be in I'm a Celeb.

got to wonder what Bagpuss wouldn't do for money. Hopefully the saggy faced **** will be required to share a bath with a great white whilst having to eat a **** sandwich.

"Mr Wallace told the MPs it can take years for investigations into money laundering to be finished."

Wasn't there supposed to be some forensic examination of the accounts and a report due out a year or two ago that never arrived? I bet it's them under investigation.

Oh, and they have the best fans in the world, the extremely articulate Accrington Stanley boss says so:

Their fans are very educated football people, they don't see things through one eye, which in recent weeks we've probably experienced that away from home, so they don't see it with tinted glasses.

WTF?

To be even handed we must congratulate Pompey for their progress. We pop at them when things arent goingwelland they disappear, we should keep to the moral high ground and mention their good results. It ruined my week end but ...

Nick's partially correct - there's only one team to laugh at right now.

But let's remember that they are competing against scout groups and service stations in a division that has now become slightly less competitive than the Dockyard League.

At this rate we'll get to see how good they really are at SMS next season.

To be even handed we must congratulate Pompey for their progress. We pop at them when things arent goingwelland they disappear, we should keep to the moral high ground and mention their good results. It ruined my week end but ...

Ruined your weekend - I was bloody there watching them and listening to the bloody bell for an hour and a half....!

Have to say I wasn't that impressed, with a little more composure Bradford could easily have got something out of the game, there really wasn't a great deal between the sides.

Ruined your weekend - I was bloody there watching them and listening to the bloody bell for an hour and a half....!

Have to say I wasn't that impressed, with a little more composure Bradford could easily have got something out of the game, there really wasn't a great deal between the sides.

Oh dear, you must feel dirty!!

Christ I forgot he used to play for us.

On another note, I was chatting with someone from the Fratton RBL yesterday when buying a poppy. Lovely lady to be fair. But what is it with the “people went to war from this city” thing? Do they think they won the war on their own? And correct me if I’m wrong but I’m pretty sure more soldiers passed through Southampton docks than Portsmouth. Especially in the build up to the Normandy landings. Not to mention our history regarding the Spitfire.

They really do believe their own hype on everything.

Important Information

View Terms of service (Terms of Use) and Privacy Policy (Privacy Policy) and Forum Guidelines ({Guidelines})