Fitzhugh Fella

Pompey Takeover Saga

To be fair postponing the game is the right decision, the city is gridlocked when it comes to Victorious.

Interesting that some money has been spent on the stadium, brand new pitch, new roof on the stands (cladding) and lick of paint.

the shirt is f***in shyt,the star is 3rd from the right out of Peter Pan,:x
the moon (?) is going to be a circle in a couple of years, frigging thing seems to be stretching

What I don't understand is if they're going to lift directly from the Nike Teamwear catalogue, why they didn't just use this:

photo8.jpg

Their Delvopment team(youth team/u23s) Lost 2-0 today against Wessex premier league side Afc Portchester [emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

What I don't understand is if they're going to lift directly from the Nike Teamwear catalogue, why they didn't just use this:

photo8.jpg

Cant do that No 9as it doesn't have the red on it in respect of their PL rivls

Cant do that No 9as it doesn't have the red on it in respect of their PL rivls

Isn't that their "3rd" kit?

Looked to be heading for a highly respectable 0-0 draw at Aldershot yesterday, before conceding 4 goals in the last 10 minutes...

Got an offer for a ticket to their opener at Shrewsbury, shall I, shan't I....?

Yep, and wear Saints colours :D

Saints colours? He’ll just need to wear their home shirt then.

Difficult to know where I stand on that one.

Unless I'm wearing a raincoat and wellies, then I'm happy to stand anywhere around the pool.

as far as Boris was concerned she didn't make as bigger splash as you lot first thought:lol:

I only checked this thread 'cos mack had the last post.... I wasn't disappointed. :)

Looked to be heading for a highly respectable 0-0 draw at Aldershot yesterday, before conceding 4 goals in the last 10 minutes...

For LOLs I just looked up the News match report. Factless Allen is still an appalling and sycophantic writer..

Global?

That means competing with the top six clubs in the world. :o

I look forward to seeing his plan...

Then again they already have 'the best atmosphere in world football' so Eisner needs to raise his bar a little - 2025 conquer the Earth, 2030....the Universe!

Re-signed John Marquis who they had on loan a few seasons back - from Doncaster for £2m. He has banged in the goals in League 1 for Donny ... but £2m for a league 1 player that had 6 months left on his contract :scared:

Potentially a great signing for them, I know the Blue Few are excited about it. Smashed them in for Doncaster the last few seasons but nothing of note before that. Lots of pressure on him to deliver given the fee, particularly when they could have had him for free if they'd waited until Jan.

He's 27, and he's had one decent season at this level. Spent the vast majority of his career in League 2.

You would imagine they are now favourites to "walk" this league.

DT Sport has them down as League Champions today.

Slightly confused here, watching the opening match of the season and they referred to the fact that they were going over to the home of last seasons League 1 champions. Imagine my surprise when that turned out to be Luton and not Pompey!!

Yeah strong start.

Only team fcking up my accumulator but every cloud.....

Assume that’s some sort of mistake? Surely the “biggest club south of London”[emoji769] didn’t just lose to Shrewsbury Town of the 3rd division?

37cbede1de348f81e9a169fa8155288a.jpg

‘Global force’ [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To be fair, they could, theoretically, win the club World Cup in 5 years, so they can take a breather this season if they want.

don't fret pony fiddling feckers, as soon as our Kenny works out the idea is to put the ball in your oppositions net,!!!!!!

He's 27, and he's had one decent season at this level. Spent the vast majority of his career in League 2.

A little gutted he joined those ****s. John was a bit of a legend at Donny. I've watched him a fair bit over the last few years and he's a decent player at that level and I thought a championship club would sign him this summer. Ran the skates ragged a few times, so no surprise they have bought him. Hopefully he will be be as effective as he was at Millwall. Losing Lowe will hurt them. He was a bit if gem.

Word is their first home game of the season tomorrow, under the world famous Fratton lights, with discounted tickets gloss £2 and STHs can get 2 extra tickets) to encourage the best atmosphere is world football is being attended by 7k of the passionatest fans in the land (+2k from Birmingham). No doubt they’ll have 98474637473 queuing up on the gate to grab a golden ticket.

“Best fans [emoji769]”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk