Fitzhugh Fella

Pompey Takeover Saga

They're losing interest down there, soon their kids will be wearing red and white.

A completely nothing existence being a skate these days.

"Under the world famous Fratton lights™"*

*Actually now replaced by Championship-standard floodlights, no less

They're losing interest down there, soon their kids will be wearing red and white.

A completely nothing existence being a skate these days.

You're forgetting #globalforce

Well, at least the game won't impact their league position. You might have told us it's the EFL cup; I had to check!

Are there traffic issues tonight? Lots of empty seats so assume huge queues at turnstiles and be flooding in soon.

Big crowd for “the force of Hampshire”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Baffins are playing at home aswell probably gone there for more entertainment

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

They’re thrashing this Birmingham side. Obviously the occasion has got to them. Shame only a handful of people are there to witness it.

"Under the world famous Fratton lights™"*

*Actually now replaced by Championship-standard floodlights, no less

are they working? Looked a bit dark. Perhaps they are still waiting for the Clarke money to pay the bill.

Thought I'd pop back and see how SaintsWeb was going these days. Where better to start than this thread... nice to see it still going strong. :)

Thought I'd pop back and see how SaintsWeb was going these days. Where better to start than this thread... nice to see it still going strong. :)

Welcome back

Like your avatar, uncanny likeness to the real thing :)

Global force in the bottom half of English 3rd tier.

uncanny how you try to mirror us, only difference your in the big boy league... at the mo,

I am actually thinking a season in the EFL would do us good; win loads of games, toughen the kids up and beat the blue few twice to boot

uncanny how you try to mirror us, only difference your in the big boy league... at the mo,

:mcinnes:

Yeah, only difference is the division, oh and the standards being a trillion light years apart.....

Big boy league, as it was light years ago when you last played in the top flight you will have forgotten how uninteresting the games really are unless you can steal a good side from HM Revenue, charities and the like so to compete, lol. I watched the Championship Fulham game on TV the other day and thought it was far more watchable than the PL stuff on show

...70645b31c442065df83a8e80b7b15c9a.jpg

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Chortle, 3-1 up at home to Coventry, despite them having 9 men, they've bottled it and it's now 3-3

Not over yet though

Still, whatever the result. That is ****e. Brining a Striker off for a CB against 9 men. Top, Top management for a Global Force.

Nine men?

Did pompey defenders get confused when some of them had no one to mark??

Bizarre.

With Kenny Jackett taking over writing the comedy and producing plots like tonight, this thread is done.

Lots of Jackett Out tweets

Someone dust off the hero to villain swingometer

And they appoint Adkins....that will cause some of you a dilemma.

It wouldn’t surprise me if it happened.

Big boy league, as it was light years ago when you last played in the top flight you will have forgotten how uninteresting the games really are unless you can steal a good side from HM Revenue, charities and the like so to compete, lol. I watched the Championship Fulham game on TV the other day and thought it was far more watchable than the PL stuff on show

They have never played in the top flight, or the second tier! they have only been in existence for seven years. Hth's

It's a shame that the Bolton/Bury situation means that it will be nigh on impossible to get relegated from League 1 this season.

They have never played in the top flight, or the second tier! they have only been in existence for seven years. Hth's
^This

Pompey Tom @pompeytom73

**** of Kenny Jacket you stupid fat **** #pompey #portsmouth

Ollie Limburn @LimburnOllie

KENNY JACKET GET OUT OF OUR CLUB, YOUR BASICALLY A DINOSAUR, TACTICALLY CLUELESS. **** OFF!

Aaron ️@AaronGeoffrey4

It's not you or any of the players it's that slab head Kenny that needs to hang his jacket up and **** off back to where he come from

tommy hughes@tommyrh23

I stick by what I've always said. Kenny jackets not the man for our club. That is an utter disgrace against 9 men #pompey

Andy Sturges @andysturges

Kenny get your Jacket! #Pompey

I expect there will be a letter to the league as the ref was unfair as he only sent 2 off from the opposition

And don’t forget to give them their correct name Portsmouth Community F.C. even though they are no longer owned by the community. Often wonder why the media never include this, whilst insisting on placing F.C. after the names of other Phoenix clubs like Hereford and Chester........

Because they are so massive, the city's infrastructure wouldn't have been able to cope if they had played today. Absolutely nothing to do with being worried about an embarrassingly low attendance.

I am actually thinking a season in the EFL would do us good; win loads of games, toughen the kids up and beat the blue few twice to boot

What! When do you think they will get promoted?

Hold on, postponed because of 2 major events on the same day? Which one did they cobble together just week ago?

I'll never be booking tickets for a p*ss-up in any of THEIR brewerys!

Wouldn't there have been some kind of disciplinary action for that kind of cock up in the past?

Edited by Ohio Saint

Well I thnk they were concerned that the event was the only thing likely to be Victorious today