Fitzhugh Fella

Pompey Takeover Saga

State of these ****s.

I only caught up with this the day of the match.

Even allowing for football rivalry that is quite sad and shocking, from the obese bints to the gap tooth **** quoting "blue is colour, Pompey is our name ..." Christ, the land that time forgot; adopting a 1970's Chelsea anthem, is it still in the charts down there ?

Best of all though:

Paraphrasing: I hate "scummers because they're scum " , Q: Why are they scum ? ... "cos they are; they're dirty, filthy..." Pure playground level stuff.

Because they stole our food - that's a new one. Where the f^^^ does that come from?

And my favourite: Pompey all think they're Imbred for some reason.

Most of the players embarrassed by it, s if a Yes might scupper a chance of joining a club they could only dream of playing for.

Club Secretary 'supporter of the year' - churning out the dock strike myth. Simpleton of the Year award.

Well the older bloke at least had it right.

Sadly the nonsense of the dockers strike still is carried on.

Perhas someone should write a letter to the News and set things straight.

Westwood was right (although seemed drunk)rivalry is good as long as it doesn't go too far. As for the tickets for the FA cup semi final lol, and they took 40kfor the JPT perhaps that needs sorting as well

Yes, old bloke came across well, credit to him for his good sense.

Westwood was surprisingly sensible and fairly measured in his response, albeit with a misuse of selective stats Didn't we take 45,000 to the JPT ? And overlooking the Puel-Pellegrino effect for the SF.

But there are clearly deep rooted social problems when Westwood appears the voice of reason.

Sadly we might find a few to rival some of them on a matchday, but they do seem to have a high %.

Edited by Badger

Well according to the map in this BBC article most of Portsmouth and a large part of Southampton have deprived areas.

It only seems to be mainly based but not completely on financial reasons. I must admit I was a bit surprised at the extent

of the problem but then I haven't lived in the U.K. for quite a long time, only gone back for holidays.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-49812519

I remember in the old days when you could bring up a list of who had posted in this thread and how many posts

they had made. Is this still possible only I have forgotten how to do it? ( old age is a b*tch :( )

I remember in the old days when you could bring up a list of who had posted in this thread and how many posts

they had made. Is this still possible only I have forgotten how to do it? ( old age is a b*tch :( )

Just go back to the lounge and tap/click on 112,855 (or whatever the number of replies is at). Trousers has nearly 7000 posts in this thread alone!

Just go back to the lounge and tap/click on 112,855 (or whatever the number of replies is at). Trousers has nearly 7000 posts in this thread alone!

Lol

The twa t that is corporate ho has 356

Miss his utter crap for comedy reasons

Cripes. That's almost 2 posts per day on average. That trousers nutter is obsessed! :)

What a moment as a saints fan, scoring a goal and celebrating at the Fratton End. He lived the dream, right there!

Quality from Ings last night!

There;s also a guy to his left showing some red and white. Think that might be the disabled area with enablers. Bit difficult to run away I imagine!

Cripes. That's almost 2 posts per day on average. That trousers nutter is obsessed! :)

Only one today. You're slipping Lord T. We expect at least 3 tomorrow.

Interesting that Ronan Curtis has slated the skates fans on twitter today: "...could have done with the 12th man today"

Worked the game today. Bolton fans in decent voice, couple renditions of OWTS.

The famous atmosphere they lapped up after Tuesday was completely missing today.

The famous atmosphere they lapped up after Tuesday was completely missing today.

quelle surprise...........

perhaps the piped atmosphere was not switched on

Bestest fans in the world have just started to realise they’re actually very average. A quick search on twitter shows there are many that are using the word ‘myth’ regarding their atmosphere. Some rare refreshing honesty! 95af9fde44d9493600fa97ce11e65248.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now that a week has passed since the Skates were humbled by their mortal enemies in their own backyard, there have been a few You Tube vids surfacing from the Blue Few.

Here is a vid from a skates fan who is remarkably prescient in what he calls himself on his YouTube video blogs - fournilwrittenalloverit!

Naturally he had his fair share of Saints fans taking the **** about that, but also a few compliments about him and the way that he presented it. Some skates are simply just misguided, rather than being knuckle-draggers.

Now that a week has passed since the Skates were humbled by their mortal enemies in their own backyard, there have been a few You Tube vids surfacing from the Blue Few.

Here is a vid from a skates fan who is remarkably prescient in what he calls himself on his YouTube video blogs - fournilwrittenalloverit!

Naturally he had his fair share of Saints fans taking the **** about that, but also a few compliments about him and the way that he presented it. Some skates are simply just misguided, rather than being knuckle-draggers.

If you have ever watched Inbetweeners you will see a similarity to Simon, a right weak minded fool, you have him there presenting a Pompey show. As for the car journey at the start, pleeeeease

Don't forget, Eisner intends them to be a global brand within ten years.

While Barcelona, Liverpool, Real, Bayern and Juventus are quaking in their boots, I'll tell Mr Eisner four nothing, that from what we witnessed last Tuesday, his project has a little way to go.

Someone needs to post - there's no point in having a thread four nothing.

I used to think you were smart. Now I just think you are lysdexlic.

Wonderful quote from the News. (I'm not sure if it is a very clever idiom, or a less than clever idiot);

"Luke Ellis

We are going backwards. It’s more boring than watching dried paint dry."

Wonderful quote from the News. (I'm not sure if it is a very clever idiom, or a less than clever idiot);

"Luke Ellis

We are going backwards. It’s more boring than watching dried paint dry."

He is smart, he meant to say "it's like watching wet paint dry backwards....wibble"

Looking like another superb season of abject mediocrity in the third division. Splendid and tremendous.
What's great is them buying strikers for two million pounds in the summer and then not getting anywhere near promotion is all accounted for in their business plan and definitely won't lead to any sustainability issues later on down the line.

Bump! this nearly fell of the perch, can’t have that.

Lord Trousers must be on holiday. His postings per day is starting to slip, so he has some work to do when he gets back.

He's currently undercover on Portsea, gathering info four comedic use - recording booing and counting teeth.

His cover was nearly blown when he was selling lucky heather in Frogmore Road on Saturday - he fourgot to cross his eyes and they spotted his wire.

Fourtunately one of his fellow students from horse-punching classes was there to vouch for him and they dismissed the recorder as witchcraft.

There have been worries that he's in too deep and gone rogue...he's bought himself a bell, started to ignore invoices and refuses to wash.

It might be time to try and bring him back.

He's currently undercover on Portsea, gathering info four comedic use - recording booing and counting teeth.

His cover was nearly blown when he was selling lucky heather in Frogmore Road on Saturday - he fourgot to cross his eyes and they spotted his wire.

Fourtunately one of his fellow students from horse-punching classes was there to vouch for him and they dismissed the recorder as witchcraft.

There have been worries that he's in too deep and gone rogue...he's bought himself a bell, started to ignore invoices and refuses to wash.

:lol:

:smug:

John Marquis showing once again why they paid 2 million quid for him.

Jesus, I thought he looked half decent for them against us and was relatively impressed, didn't realise they paid twice as much as we did for Sir Rickie. What an atrocious waste of money for that level - entire promotion winning teams have been built with much less.

John Marquis showing once again why they paid 2 million quid for him.

Wow! Is that two seasons worth of transfer budget blown on one player, and not a very good one at that. He’s a league one/two clogger.

Lord Trousers must be on holiday. His postings per day is starting to slip, so he has some work to do when he gets back.

Time to handover to the next generation. I'm getting too old for this laughing at Pompey malarkey. That said, maybe the thread should be mothballed for now as seeing them languishing in the 3rd tier of English football forever isn't much fun. Would rather see them promoted to the Championship from where they can enact 'Project Overspend', in the true spirit of the previous football club that played at Fratton Park prior to 2012. Now that would give this thread a much needed injection of the chortle factor.

Time to handover to the next generation. I'm getting too old for this laughing at Pompey malarkey. That said, maybe the thread should be mothballed for now as seeing them languishing in the 3rd tier of English football forever isn't much fun. Would rather see them promoted to the Championship from where they can enact 'Project Overspend', in the true spirit of the previous football club that played at Fratton Park prior to 2012. Now that would give this thread a much needed injection of the chortle factor.
It will be better 'project overspend' in L1, L2, Southern League

EHJYYAzXkAE339T?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

Disney is floodinq them with so much cash that they are having to sell off the crown jewels.

Edited by Chez

EHJeGhlWsAAQp4y?format=jpg&name=large the antique no self respecting fan could be without.
An original door key from the Titanic made about 80k so this might be a fantastic investment once they hit the iceberg

And Wimbledon have been crp this season and were in bottom 3. Hurts to lose points to a relegation rival

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I'll be surprised if Jackett survives that tbh