2 hours ago, Chez said:

Christmas is saved. Factless Allen has written a fourth book about the skates: Pompey; The island city with a football club for a heart. 

Looks like no one has reviewed in yet on Amazon.

How did you manage to come across that?

8 hours ago, Picard said:

How did you manage to come across that?

Looking for the shittest Christmas gift possible for brother in law and my Google search term hit the fucking jackpot. I'm guessing it's got about 500 words, all one syllable, spread over roughly 300 pages, with plenty of photos of Kanu lifting the cup to help the reader recover from the inevitable Alan Knight, Guy Whittingham and Kevin Dillon wankfests. 

• Haha 1
On 19/12/2020 at 01:15, mack rill said:

I see the cheating skate feckers might be number one at crimbo:suspicious: 

Nestled impressively between Wycombe and Lincoln in the football pyramid.

I also noticed that if other teams below them win their games in hand (admittedly a couple of teams would need to make up some big differences in goal difference) Pompey wouldn't even be in the play-off places. Instead, they could be below Accrington Stanley.

1 hour ago, jawillwill said:

Nestled impressively between Wycombe and Lincoln in the football pyramid.

I also noticed that if other teams below them win their games in hand (admittedly a couple of teams would need to make up some big differences in goal difference) Pompey wouldn't even be in the play-off places. Instead, they could be below Accrington Stanley.

Who are they?

On 19/12/2020 at 01:15, mack rill said:

I see the cheating skate feckers might be number one at crimbo:suspicious: 

On 19/12/2020 at 07:06, Weston Super Saint said:

Six fingers crossed!

It'll make the annual slide from the top even funnier this year :D 

5 hours ago, mack rill said:

looks like the next time we get to play we could be half way down the league,:mcinnes:

:D:D:D

• 3 weeks later...
54 minutes ago, OldNick said:

Crikey no posts since December 22nd!!! Is this thread dying out? Come on Pompey give us something pleeease

They've had three games postponed since then, nothing for us to laugh at! Though when you're busy beating the champions of England, who has time to think of the little club down the road?

2 hours ago, igsey said:

They've had three games postponed since then, nothing for us to laugh at! Though when you're busy beating the champions of England, who has time to think of the little club down the road?

Correction... beating the champions of the world.

Mind you Thierry Henry did like their fans so in their eyes that is probably better.

I presumed they'd finally stopped trading.

Nice to hear that they're still out there somewhere.

Eight years to go now in the Eisner plan to see pompey competing with Barcelona and Real Madrid....

• Like 1
2 hours ago, LGTL said:

I know they are all, but the one in green is a particular wrong’un. 

The one on the right in the white cap, is that limp wristed eddies boy?

Edited by Turkish
13 minutes ago, Sevvy said:

Well tonight went well

Oops. Does this mean the bestest are now back into boycott / don't care mode for this tournament until further notice?

Screenshot_20210112-212457.png

Edited by trousers
  • Haha 1

of course they are the longest holders of this trophy. Much like the Fa Cup. When they win something best to get your helmet and protective gear on as there becomes a world crisis

Important Information

View Terms of service (Terms of Use) and Privacy Policy (Privacy Policy) and Forum Guidelines ({Guidelines})