And a massive 947 skates at Derby today. How many did we take up there? :D

About 2500 I think ... but not only that The Good Folk of Derby didn't feel the need to snap up tickets for the visit of The DCSB's..... todays crowd 24148 ... 2 weeks ago for us 33010 .... You only come to see Southampton, you've only come to see Southampton... FACT

Corphomo come out from under your stone......in what way are you pikies bigger than SAINTS at this point in time...just encase you aren't aware (and I'm sure you are but here it is anyhow):

Saints double the points than skates

Saints 1 goal off double the goals scored than skates

Saints have won more than double the number of games skates have.

Saints have only lost (nearly) a quarter of the games the skates have

Saints more than double the home attendances than skates

Saints more than double the away attendance than skates

All Saints away games have been amongst the best attended for the clubs we visited.

Oh yeah you win, skates have let in more goals. With skates maths and logic that must mean you are bigger and better.

FIFA to Implement Credit Ratings for clubs to Expose Cheats.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/8857447/Fifa-to-give-clubs-credit-ratings-and-expose-those-who-renege-on-contractual-obligations.html

And the shock news is?

That it mentions WHU & Liverpool.

Still will ensure that the days of certain clubs not paying for players will not be allowed to happen again

don't like to be fair to them, but nearly 1000 folks prepared to travel to derby to watch a team as poor as they have is a moderately good effort.

and represents around 10 % of their supporters.

Let's not disturb the fluency of this legendary thread please !

When they start to be fair to the charities and creditors then maybe we'll think about it, but until then we reserve the right to expose and abuse !

It's only fair after all, eh :)

PMSL, imagine Don Cortese coming out with all that nonsense!

Massive, bestestest fans in the land...

@vladantonov1975 Vladimir Antonov

Can't understand why we performing so bad:( hope we will fix all mistakes soon! And start play normally

Dear Vlad, please define normally.

Is that the normally that you saw Bompey play when you were being shown off by Mitchell? or was it the normally that CLotrill told you that you were nearly playing every week if you weren't so unlucky.

Future Mrs D_P is bringing me back a packet of that weird Balinese Coffee - you know where the animal eats the beans first and they only plant it after it's been "anally recycled"

I'll open it nice and early, then you can wake up and smell the coffee, even over from there.

You CANNOT play normally because your previous idiots decided to dump all your decent kids and spend everything on "Quality" instead of "Quantity" AND THEY ARE KRAP!

Unfortunately as they also knew feck all about football, they listened to the Agents. "Here ya' go my son, nice little earner, Premier League Quality, look at the luvverly upholstery, easy payments terms my son, you know it makes sense..."

Not the worst manager, but that's been at very small clubs (even compared to little pompey). Donnie and Bournemouth were lucky to have him, they supported him and he did well for the most part. But let's face it, most Pompey fans probably won't be happy to have him. They'll see it as low budget, they probably had idiotic delusions of getting Howe, Solsjkaer or maybe Maradona in Corp's case? So SOD (lol) will be under pressure from the start.

He always preferred good passing football too. Pompey don't have the players for it, so it'll be interesting to see how that goes, and how SOD deals with massively overpaid former premiership egos.

in media circles O'Driscoll is considered to be the dullest man in Europe.

No more lunatic quotes, no more grabbing the microphone - we may be in for a boring few months until he can get a proper job.

Who ever the russian mafia appoint, it will start the next chapter in the skates hilarious history... it could go well for him, it could be a total disaster...

one or two injuries incurred or perhaps a suspension could see any new manager struggle with lampitts bonkers 'quality' most expensive XI in the NPC - despite his constant bleatings, clotter kept his players hard and viscious, always ready to through a career threatening challenge there opponents way.

Tony Adams, Hart, Avram, Clott... what a roller-coaster of laughs that has been!

Tony%20Adams.jpg

HO! HO! HOOOOO!

The phew get more like the real Bompey every day .... small club, dwindling fan base, and SOD as manager!

With any luck they'll get to play each other in L1 next season. Unless, of course, Bompey Mk2 end up in the Blue Square if their irregularities catch up with them.

Oh, and coincidentally, both of them have a major powerhouse club just down the road ..... :smug:

Hate to say it but O'Driscoll is a decent manager. I actually had him down as my choice when we got rid of Pardew.

He's used to working with small clubs too. Doncaster and Bournemouth, now them!

http://www.portsmouth.co.uk/sport/pompey/pompey-past/great-matches/markets_close_on_next_pompey_boss_1_3200909

The bookies think it's O'D, and the few don't seem to be very impressed. But they should be grateful if they end up with O'Driscoll, it could be a lot worse. That reminds me, I wonder what will happen to our friend Gray?

http://www.portsmouth.co.uk/sport/pompey/pompey-past/great-matches/markets_close_on_next_pompey_boss_1_3200909

The bookies think it's O'D, and the few don't seem to be very impressed. But they should be grateful if they end up with O'Driscoll, it could be a lot worse. That reminds me, I wonder what will happen to our friend Gray?

Too right. Imagine getting rid of Cotterill and getting lumped with Brian Laws or someone with a similar level of ineptitude?

As for Mr. Gray, a friend of mine knew his son, and apparently the constant upheaval due to getting work with different clubs looked as if it was taking its toll on his family, so I hope he stays on. I don't think I'd wish those kinds of problems on anyone. Look at Terry Brown at AFC Wimbledon, for the umpteenth time his poor wife is undergoing treatment for cancer. Makes you think differently doesn't it.

http://www.pompeyonline.com/forums/index.php?threads/will-the-scum-game-sell-out.59014/

****ting themselves the game wont sell out

Leon Tricker said: ↑

I was at the ticket office this morning and sales have been "slow" according to the lady I spoke to

£30 might be too much for some to shell out this close to Christmas.

I also wonder how many people are put off by the possibility of getting beaten by them in our own back yard?

Remind me again why people think we need more than a 30k stadium?

A lot of the older saints fans I know don't want to go to Nottaf Krap. They treat the place like Millwall. Visit the dump once for the experiance and never again. Not to mention the transport deliberatly designed to make you miss the begininning of the match. I wonder if they will have announced a manager by then, or will it be .... another 48 hours :)

http://www.pompeyonline.com/forums/index.php?threads/will-the-scum-game-sell-out.59014/

****ting themselves the game wont sell out

Leon Tricker said: ↑

I was at the ticket office this morning and sales have been "slow" according to the lady I spoke to

£30 might be too much for some to shell out this close to Christmas.

I also wonder how many people are put off by the possibility of getting beaten by them in our own back yard?

Remind me again why people think we need more than a 30k stadium?

other than us tasking them apart on the pitch, nothing would give me greater pleasure than rolling out the "they're here, they're there, they're every ****ing where empty seats" song. They'll sell out though.

O'Driscoll's stats at Donny for the calendar year 2011:

P 32 W 2 D 10 L 20 F 20 A 63 GD -43

They were made for each other. Move over, Stuart.

the stats don't seem to show Donnys tiny budget and recent injury problems. I'd much prefer Laws got the job.

Important Information

View Terms of service (Terms of Use) and Privacy Policy (Privacy Policy) and Forum Guidelines ({Guidelines})