New Kits 2012-13

bender

Do you like the new kit?  

879 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the new kit?

• Good lord yes!
    • Good heavens no!
    • Is this really all we have to talk about?

god that ManU kit is just bloody awful - tartan!!

Strictly speaking it's gingham, as created in Manchester. But as that's a girly kind of pattern, and the kit is indeed bloody awful, it's a minor point. Keeper kit is blue gingham and the away shorts are also black gingham.

Some seriously bad kits there. Man Utd home one is vile, as are Arsenaland Chelsea's aways.

Agree, I do think ours is up there as one of the best designs this season. Also like the Wigan one, that'd have looked good in red & white

After watching the Ajax game i couldn't help think what a foook up we made with the kit. After so long out of the Premiership the club fail to sieze the moment and create a classic / iconic strip. Instead we get a watered down red n white effort. Really poor

• 2 weeks later...
Any opinions on whether people would rather this new Ajaccio kit than the current home kit ?

ajac1.jpg

It's pretty vile, but it IS red and white stripes, and for that reason, yeah I prefer it.

It's a f**king mess.

But it's more of a Southampton kit then our current effort, I prefer it.

• 1 month later...
Seems weird we didn't wear it on Sat.

White shorts clash, seeing as most teams wear a different colour shorts to the top we will probably hardly ever wear the white kit. It'll be red most the time and the yellow where needed.

Villa away I would expect to see the white and maybe West Ham, though yellow would stand out against their kits too...

White shorts clash, seeing as most teams wear a different colour shorts to the top we will probably hardly ever wear the white kit. It'll be red most the time and the yellow where needed.

Villa away I would expect to see the white and maybe West Ham, though yellow would stand out against their kits too...

Think we'll only wear it against Liverpool, Chelsea (but with red socks), Villa and West Ham (but with red shorts). Reckon we'll prob wear red against Norwich as Yellow and White isn't too much of a contrast.

So the full white kit will be worn just at Anfield!