The New Manager Thread

washsaint

Who do you want as manager?  

572 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want as manager?

Alex Goring Crook ‏@alex_crook 1h

Have to say have never seen so much support from fans for a potential managerial appointment as there seems to be for Koeman #saintsfc

So no one takes notice of this website, the supporters. This idiot is letting Talksport know of our wonderful poll, thus confusing the issue further.

The whole travesty is that Spartac fooled everyone into believing Yakin had signed for them. Google Yakin and you will not find anything in the UK to the contrary.

My contention on holding a new poll is Yakin was never included BECAUSE EVERYONE THOUGHT HE WAS NO LONGER AVAILABLE!!!

He is STILL AVAILABLE and open to NEW OFFERS. (See my earlier post to latest Swiss article.

Do the Board, the Club know he i still available. Have they, like most people, been fooled by Spartac into believing YAKIN is no longer available?

Our poll does NOTHING for YAKIN's cause. We must conduct a new poll. I voted in the earlier poll for Koeman believing Yakin had signed for Spartac. Most other Yakin supporters did the same. Yakin flew to Barcelona last Thursday for a break OR was he meeting our scouts who brought Pochettino to the club or somewthing similar.

2) Elsewhere I've seen no discussion on why Ralph really flew to Miami. Was it just to watch our boys, talk with them, or talk to managers like Moyes, Hoddle or someone else. I can't believe he's had no role to play in the Manager search.

Probably to talk to Hoddle !

How dare he take a holiday in the off season!

He is relaxed enough to be sunning himself whilst his agent is making noises in our favour. I'm feeling optimistic.

Here's my theory ... Ronald and Ralph (sounds like a good title for a sitcom!) are both on holiday. Ralph's in Miami and Ronald is clubbing in Ibiza (probably). When they're both back then there'll be a press conference to announce his appointment. No point announcing a new manager who then promptly ****s off on holiday for a couple of weeks! You can just imagine the reaction to that on this forum.