34 minutes ago, FarehamSaintJames said:

Not so much defectors watch; but Rickie Lambert on Instagram is making his COVID stance known tonight.

Clearly spent too much time with Matt Le Tissier.

It's so sad seeing the pair of them carrying on like that. If anything Lambert is worse, his rantings seem somewhat unhinged and shouty.

Honestly, if I find out Marian Pahars is an anti-vaxxer I'm going to go and support Swindon or something.

1 hour ago, FarehamSaintJames said:

Not so much defectors watch; but Rickie Lambert on Instagram is making his COVID stance known tonight.

Clearly spent too much time with Matt Le Tissier.

Both likely to be nominees for a Herman Cain award "Nominees have made public declaration of their anti-mask, anti-vax, or Covid-hoax views, followed by admission to hospital for Covid. The Award is granted upon the nominee's release from their Earthly shackles."

Harrison Reed looks quite handy for Fulham. Comfortable on the ball, direct running and not a bad shot on him. Not scored since 2019 which surprises me looking at the way he plays. 

• 2 weeks later...

Vestergaard and Bertrand were Leicester's worst rated players again (they are every time they play).

"Jannik Vestergaard: Even in the middle of a back three where he has more protection, his lack of mobility is exposed":

Leicester City player ratings v Brighton: Barnes and Lookman take their chance in cup success - Leicestershire Live (leicestermercury.co.uk)

Edited by Nordic Saint
  • Like 1

Not really a defector I realise, but it makes you think we dodged a bullet when Brandon Williams can’t get in the Norwich defence which shipped 7 last goals last week, what an outstanding piece of business the Livramento deal was…….!

• Like 4
  • 3 weeks later...
54 minutes ago, Turkish said:

Leicester fans' player ratings for the season so far:

• Youri Tielemans

• Jonny Evans

• Jamie Vardy

• Patson Daka

• Timothy Castagne

• Kelechi Iheanacho

• Kasper Schmeichel

• Wilfred Ndidi

• Boubakary Soumare

• Harvey Barnes

• Daniel Amartey

• Ricardo Pereira

• Ademola Lookman

• Marc Albrighton

• James Maddison

• K Dewsbury-Hall

• Caglar Soyuncu

• Luke Thomas

• Ayoze Perez

• Hamza Choudhury

• Ryan Bertrand

• Jannik Vestergaard

Edited by Nordic Saint
  • Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Turkish said:

He's always been fairly average tbh. Throw him in a team with lots of good players and he'd do a job, but he's not good enough to carry a midfield as the 'lead' player in my opinion.  Struggled here with a load of average, bit better at Spurs when they have their best players in the side, but struggles when he's part of their 'second string'.

• Like 2
25 minutes ago, Nordic Saint said:

Juanmi is having a very good season. His Real Betis team are 5th in La Liga and he is their top scorer. He got a hat-trick at the weekend:

Resumen de Real Betis vs Levante UD (3-1) - YouTube

He did ok last season as well to be fair. Bit too lightweight for this league, but he was always the sort who'd do a lot better in a league like La Liga.

1 hour ago, S-Clarke said:

He's always been fairly average tbh. Throw him in a team with lots of good players and he'd do a job, but he's not good enough to carry a midfield as the 'lead' player in my opinion.  Struggled here with a load of average, bit better at Spurs when they have their best players in the side, but struggles when he's part of their 'second string'.

He was hyped up a bit when he joined Spurs with pundits going on about how good he was. Never seen it myself, not a bad player but just average. The best thing he does for clubs he’s at seems to be great post embarrassing defeat interviews. 

9 minutes ago, Turkish said:

He was hyped up a bit when he joined Spurs with pundits going on about how good he was. Never seen it myself, not a bad player but just average. The best thing he does for clubs he’s at seems to be great post embarrassing defeat interviews. 

He was the next Christian Eriksen! 

Only similarities they have are being from the same country and playing for Tottenham.

Bit surprised people are jumping on PEH so quickly. While here, we were asking too much of him. He was being asked to hold and create, and clearly couldn't do that. But his early games at Spuds showed a marked improvement, when he was given the one task to concentrate on. I thought he performed really well. Not sure what has made him go off the boil recently, and I can't say it upsets me.......I love it when a defector fails!

But I'd have him in our team over James if his job was just sitting and breaking play up. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, LiberalCommunist said:

I thought he performed really well. Not sure what has made him go off the boil recently, 

One word, Jose.

He played in a structure suited to his game and was given clear instructions, which he followed religiously. He’s a good pro, and Jose still works well with players like him. 

• Like 1
23 hours ago, Nordic Saint said:

Juanmi is having a very good season. His Real Betis team are 5th in La Liga and he is their top scorer. He got a hat-trick at the weekend:

Resumen de Real Betis vs Levante UD (3-1) - YouTube

Juanmi scores yet again to beat Barcelona today and take Real Betis into the top 4. Only Real Madrid's Benzema has scored more goals than him this season:

Resumen de FC Barcelona vs Real Betis (0-1) - YouTube

Edited by Nordic Saint