Summer 2015 Hcdajfu thread ?

simo

I always assumed Guan was on about someone like Witsel?

Witsel isn't an attacking midfielder, he's much more defensive (though good on the ball and does push up often). There is no way in this universe he's going to go on loan to southampton though. Would make nay sense when some 'big' clubs are rumoured to want to buy him, and he'd walk into the first team of arsenal, liverpool and spurs right now. Maybe even city also, if Toure/Fernandinho/Fernando lose form like they did last season at times.

The only marginal way he would go, is if zenit needed to clear out more foreign players to fulfil putins bizzare quota. If they really needed to get rid of him, they might consider selling/loaning out of desperation. But bottom line is, he's probably their best player so not v likely

• 2 weeks later...
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/34237362

Adebayor? On a free.

Shim Terwood believes he would play for nothing. With a £5M payoff (if that is what he got) then he could afford to.

I write this with a smile. I expect him to head to Villa to join up with Sherwood. :)

If I'm correct, as he was released outside the window, he can only be signed in January when the window opens. (Or can be signed but can't play until then, something like that.) Either way I wouldn't want him here. Now if we'd signed him when we were linked years ago...

Adebayor can't play for another English club until January, as he was released after the end of the transfer window. He can however play immediately for a foreign club.

Clearly a ploy by Spurs to release him now so that he can't play for another English team.

For what it's worth, we shouldn't go anywhere near him.

You'd have to be a complete morn of a football club to sign Adebayor. Having said that if he's going to be joining in Jan then the bottom 5 are going to have to fork out lots of cash for him to get them out of the ****.

This has got Newcastle with a £2million sign on at the end of the January transfer window.

Tottenham' date=' West Ham and Southampton are all reportedly keeping tabs on Wolves duo Dominic Iorfa and Kortney Hause.[/b']

The two young full-backs have become mainstays in the Championship side’s back four this term, and despite the pair signing new deals at Molinuex, a number of Premier League sides have been closely watching the two prospects.

22nd August 2015 - Skybet Championship - Cardiff City v Wolverhampton Wanderers - Kortney Hause of Wolverhampton Wanderers - Photo: Paul Roberts / Offside.

Despite the England Under-21 internationals appearing at full-back, it is expected that both will eventually move into the centre of defence, and it is their versatility that will be especially attractive to their potential suitors in the top-flight.

Hause has made eight appearances for Wanderers in all competitions this term, while Iorfa has six outings to his name.

http://www.shoot.co.uk/tottenham-west-ham-and-southampton-eye-wolves-duo/?

Been linked to a Swedish 16 year old called Rafael York, according to his agent.

http://www.expressen.se/sport/fotboll/premier-league/southampton-jagar-svenske-talangen/

I think I have also read on Sky (at the weekend) our interest in him, and a young 16 year old from Zurich called Burkart.

We build from youth wherever we find the talent it seems.

Kalidou Koulibaly’s agent admits the defender could have left Napoli this summer, but interested teams ‘were not on the same level’.

The centre-back was linked with moves to the Premier League and the Bundesliga, but his representative reveals the Vesuviani’s asking price put-off potential suitors.

“Early in the summer the player was put up for sale, but with a very high asking price,” Bruno Satin explained in an interview with Radio Kiss Kiss Napoli.

“Maybe at a certain point they realised that it could be a mistake to sell him. Also, the teams interested were not on the same level as Napoli.

“We spoke to Southampton, Norwich and Bayer Leverkusen, they were looking for a defender on loan. Napoli asked for twice as much as they’d spent.

“The club were looking at a lot of players for the defence, when they already had a play like Kalidou who is potentially stronger than some of them.

“The lad was happy in Naples, and didn’t want to take a step back in his career. I hope now that he can find space under [Coach Maurizio] Sarri.

“If he remains on the bench for too long then obviously his market value would decrease compared to this season, and that would be harmful for the club too.”

http://www.football-italia.net/73046/koulibaly-talks-norwich