Sofiane Boufal

Matthew Le God

Been linked to Besiktas.

http://www.fanatik.com.tr/2018/07/20/besiktas-a-sofiane-boufal-surprizi-1385173

Beşiktaş'a Sofiane Boufal surprise

Besiktas' last name in the search for right-back, 10-point and goal scorer was Sofiane Boufal wearing Southampton form in England Premier League.

July 20, 2018, Friday 09:04

It was learned that the 24-year-old Moroccan player who served in position 10 was offered black-and-white club by the managers.

It was mentioned that Southampton could be hired with the option to purchase Boufal 'ın for £ 18.7 million from Lille two seasons ago, but the black-and-whites have not yet made an official attempt to transfer it.

British team in 30 official appearances Boufal 2 goals last season, has signed a 2 assists.

Good, only need to get rid of Redmond now and bring in a new winger/AM and things will look good. The sources of our problems last season now 80% gone (Tadic, Boufal, Carrillo and Pellegrino), one to go. No time for Boufal, talented individual, but adds nothing to the team, all about self in a team game.

Good, only need to get rid of Redmond now and bring in a new winger/AM and things will look good. The sources of our problems last season now 80% gone (Tadic, Boufal, Carrillo and Pellegrino), one to go. No time for Boufal, talented individual, but adds nothing to the team, all about self in a team game.

Not a massive fan of redmond but to get rid of him now to bring in a new player would be stupid. We need a winger/am without more departures in that area

Another dreadful signing. Our only hope is for these failures is that they play reasonably well for their new clubs and we can claw back some of the millions wasted. Didn't really work with Clasie though, let's hope Boufal and Carrillo's loan moves yields better results for us in terms of getting rid of them for good.

Confirmation on the OS is the best news we could have hoped for. Whether we will ever get any of the fee back will depend on how he performs. He leaves with an impression of ill-discipline and not being a team player, as much as performance. He needs to get control otherwise his pay will slump after his Saints’ contract period ends, so it’s in his own interests to make himself wanted elsewhere.

Confirmation on the OS is the best news we could have hoped for. Whether we will ever get any of the fee back will depend on how he performs. He leaves with an impression of ill-discipline and not being a team player, as much as performance. He needs to get control otherwise his pay will slump after his Saints’ contract period ends, so it’s in his own interests to make himself wanted elsewhere.

To be fair, it seems that it is one incident that's caused the issue, over two years. I think everyone is being a bit harsh - especially as Sparky doesn't have a reputation of being like by anyone, and does have a reputation of falling out with players.

Don't agree with Tadic. He was critical to us staying up and looked a rejuvenated player. And I'm hoping Redmond will be good under Hughes.

Agree with the others, though. I'd guess with Carrillo, Tadic and Boufal gone now, and Armstrong, Elyounoussi in, we've got room for one more AM / striker.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Another problem with the obscene amount of money in the PL I guess, it's very difficult to offload players you don't want to foreign clubs. Osvaldo, Clasie, Carrillo and now Boufal.

This must surely mean there's another attacking player incoming.

Another dreadful signing. Our only hope is for these failures is that they play reasonably well for their new clubs and we can claw back some of the millions wasted. Didn't really work with Clasie though, let's hope Boufal and Carrillo's loan moves yields better results for us in terms of getting rid of them for good.

So that is £37m ish in transfer fees 'wasted' although you could say that Boufal earned us 2 points with his goal v WBA.

I suppose we will get reasonable loan fees for both players and most/all of their wages paid by the two clubs

On the surface though two abysmal signings

So that is £37m ish in transfer fees 'wasted' although you could say that Boufal earned us 2 points with his goal v WBA.

I suppose we will get reasonable loan fees for both players and most/all of their wages paid by the two clubs

I think it more likely that we're still paying a big chunk of his wages.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Boufal, Carrillo, Forster., Clasie...not to mention Osvaldo and Gaston...it might be time to stop laughing at West Ham.

Why? Every club has ****e transfers and I will still have laugh at other clubs crap ones as I'm sure their fans will have a good giggle at our crap ones.

What evidence do you have that he has breached his contract?

He didn't 'breach his contract ' he 'frustrated it' which means he didn't fulfill his agreed obligations. If and when he goes then good luck to him.Apart from his wonder goal what else did he contribute to us staying up?

Boufal, Carrillo, Forster., Clasie...not to mention Osvaldo and Gaston...it might be time to stop laughing at West Ham.

Never, so long as I still draw breath (and they have Andy Carroll).

Forster, Clasie and Gaston are hardly embarrassments. FF was in the England squad a was decent under Koeman. Clasie wasn't particularly expensive and was worth a try. Gaston may have been a flop overall but his goals in his first season would probably earn him Saints golden boot these days. Those goals and performances were instrumental in keeping us up IMO, gave us a boost when we were bottom of the table at the start of the season.

Never, so long as I still draw breath (and they have Andy Carroll).

Forster, Clasie and Gaston are hardly embarrassments. FF was in the England squad a was decent under Koeman. Clasie wasn't particularly expensive and was worth a try. Gaston may have been a flop overall but his goals in his first season would probably earn him Saints golden boot these days. Those goals and performances were instrumental in keeping us up IMO, gave us a boost when we were bottom of the table at the start of the season.

Andy Carroll is certainly always good for a laugh...agree re FF but was referring (clumsily) to the decision to give him that contract extension last year.

yes nice summary there vectis.

Can't make money on every player we buy. A few punts are sure to backfire, I'd have thought the vvd profit would cover most of those losses.