The United Kingdom and the Death of Boris Johnson as we know it.

CB Fry

SWF (Non Legally Binding) General Election  

193 members have voted

1. 1. SWF (Non Legally Binding) General Election

• Conservatives
    • Labour
    • Liberals
    • UKIP
    • Green
    • Brexit
    • Change UK
    • Other

3 hours ago, CollinsDic said:

WOW. I have seen people miss it completely, but that is amongst the biggest wooshes ever. Err, it is not the virus that will cull the population. Problem - Reaction - Solution.

Scary Virus, its gonna get you if you go outside or do anything normal/enjoy yourself. Cue media propaganda not seen of its kind since WWII. Cue mass fear and hysteria. Along comes Mr. Solution. People queue up to get a totally experimental Vaccine, unapproved by the FDA, and one which you cannot sue for damages against. Please sir, please inject me with stuff created to shorten life spans, make people infertile/sterile. Anything to keep me safe from the awful happenings the BBC keep showing me on that box thing in the room.

Wait and see. Give it 5 years. We will see who is right. To help you a little, think over population climate change humans destroying the planet. Problem - Reaction - Solution. Now, I wonder what we can do about the over population issue.

BTW, as a footnote. 3.93m deaths from this Flu virus in 18 months versus 7m deaths from starvation in the 12 months of 2020. Nothing being done about the latter? Or is it?

Your post is a little conflicted, but I think you're saying that :

The problem (perceived) is that there are too many people on the planet, which causes climate change and destroys the planet.

The reaction is the creation of a virus (either naturally or man made, you don't specify which,, but presumably would have to be man made to fit into the narrative) and the subsequent media hype / propoganda around the virus which will 'encourage' the sheeple to have the vaccine.

The solution is the sheeple having the vaccine which will shorten their life spans, make the sheeple infertile / sterile and thus control the population.

You then give us a footnote that states 3.93m deaths from the virus (which, incidentally you had previously stated wasn't going to cull the population!) versus 7m deaths from starvation!

The 'solution' seems pretty convoluted doesn't it?  Why spend all that money developing vaccines, distributing them around the world, paying the nurse in Timmy's local surgery to inject everyone, when the ultimate goal of population control can be achieved by spending no time, effort or money and just let people continue to die from starvation!  

14 minutes ago, Weston Super Saint said:

Your post is a little conflicted, but I think you're saying that :

The problem (perceived) is that there are too many people on the planet, which causes climate change and destroys the planet.

The reaction is the creation of a virus (either naturally or man made, you don't specify which,, but presumably would have to be man made to fit into the narrative) and the subsequent media hype / propoganda around the virus which will 'encourage' the sheeple to have the vaccine.

The solution is the sheeple having the vaccine which will shorten their life spans, make the sheeple infertile / sterile and thus control the population.

You then give us a footnote that states 3.93m deaths from the virus (which, incidentally you had previously stated wasn't going to cull the population!) versus 7m deaths from starvation!

The 'solution' seems pretty convoluted doesn't it?  Why spend all that money developing vaccines, distributing them around the world, paying the nurse in Timmy's local surgery to inject everyone, when the ultimate goal of population control can be achieved by spending no time, effort or money and just let people continue to die from starvation!  

You'd think that ideas like that were on the flipchart when the world leaders had a "Problem - Reaction - Solution?" brainstorming session at the 2019 G7, which would have resulted in this current plan to release a virus, lockdown huge swathes of economic activity, suffer significant early deaths (of the least useful kind, why didn't it kill birth-age mothers FFS?) and then one year in start the murdering proper with the vaccine that takes yet another year to administer to everyone.

With all the Brexit shit going down its difficult to imagine Theresa May being mega keen on it. She would have wanted Brexit to bed in so was probably pushing to move the global mass murder back until after wed done a trade deal with the Pacific bloc.

I wonder who was pushing for that plan over much more efficient methods. Surely Justin Trudeau was stood at the whiteboard waving his marker pen around shouting "just poison the water supply for fucks sake, get on with it". Absolute scenes.

Edited by CB Fry
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, CB Fry said:

You'd think that ideas like that were on the flipchart when the world leaders had a "Problem - Reaction - Solution?" brainstorming session at the 2019 G7, which would have resulted in this current plan to release a virus, lockdown huge swathes of economic activity, suffer significant early deaths (of the least useful kind, why didn't it kill birth-age mothers FFS?) and then one year in start the murdering proper with the vaccine that takes a year to administer to everyone.

I wonder who was pushing for that plan over much more efficient methods. Surely Justin Trudeau was stood at the whiteboard waving his marker pen around shouting "just poison the water supply for fucks sake, get on with it". Absolute scenes.

It's amazing that we haven't seen 'secret CCTV' images of the flipchart presentation yet - or maybe they are only available if you open your eyes?

Pictures of Hancock groping someone inside the house of commons have been leaked, so the technology must have been there to capture Merkel doodling the 'gas chamber for the modern age' before she was overruled because the Chinese wanted to put Wuhan on the map!

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Weston Super Saint said:

It's amazing that we haven't seen 'secret CCTV' images of the flipchart presentation yet - or maybe they are only available if you open your eyes?

Pictures of Hancock groping someone inside the house of commons have been leaked, so the technology must have been there to capture Merkel doodling the 'gas chamber for the modern age' before she was overruled because the Chinese wanted to put Wuhan on the map!

"Here she goes again. This is your solution to everything isn't it, love? Always with the gas chambers. Come on Fraulein, it's not 1942 anymore. Get with it"

Edited by CB Fry

5 hours ago, CollinsDic said:

WOW. I have seen people miss it completely, but that is amongst the biggest wooshes ever. Err, it is not the virus that will cull the population. Problem - Reaction - Solution.

Scary Virus, its gonna get you if you go outside or do anything normal/enjoy yourself. Cue media propaganda not seen of its kind since WWII. Cue mass fear and hysteria. Along comes Mr. Solution. People queue up to get a totally experimental Vaccine, unapproved by the FDA, and one which you cannot sue for damages against. Please sir, please inject me with stuff created to shorten life spans, make people infertile/sterile. Anything to keep me safe from the awful happenings the BBC keep showing me on that box thing in the room.

Wait and see. Give it 5 years. We will see who is right. To help you a little, think over population climate change humans destroying the planet. Problem - Reaction - Solution. Now, I wonder what we can do about the over population issue.

BTW, as a footnote. 3.93m deaths from this Flu virus in 18 months versus 7m deaths from starvation in the 12 months of 2020. Nothing being done about the latter? Or is it?

100 million sperm, and this was the successful one !!!

2 hours ago, CB Fry said:

So just to be clear, the "problem- reaction- solution" was discussed at the G7 in Cornwall the other week, then?

As a co-ordinated global campaign to murder people with a vaccine, it must be being co-ordinated by those world leaders, as they are the line managers of the health secretaries, chief scientists etc. So during those few days, those leaders had a discussion on the progress of this mass murder.

I wonder, did they agree everything is going to plan (we're on track to murder 25% of the population) or did they agree it is not working (not enough people are keeling over). What do you think their assessment was at the G7? High fives all round, or some bollockings dished out?

I am also curious when I think back to the arguments between the EU, the USA and the UK about the efficiency of the AZ Vaccine. Germany stopped giving it to under 65s because of safety concerns. So just remind me who has fucked up here? If the objective is to murder people were the Germans saying it is not potent enough? Meaning the UK have fucked up by giving a not deadly enough AZ to too many people?.

To be honest, on institutionalised mass murder I'd back the Germans so its obvious to me that Boris has bungled in his campaign to kill everyone. Absolute shambles.

When do you think Sajid Javid was sat down and explained to that the objective of the vaccination was actually to murder people? Its interesting to think that maybe Saturday afternoon he was sat down and told. I wonder how he slept that night.

I'd love to know where the secret stops. Mark Drakeford, the Welsh First Minister must know the plan, as does Sturgeon, so that's all three major political parties all in on it. It's fascinating that no one is scoring political points on this at all, don't you think?

What target was he given, do you think?

It really is fascinating now you've explained it to me.

You clearly need to read again what I posted. You have not grasped it at all.

1 hour ago, badgerx16 said:

Boris now inferring that he actually sacked Hancock, rather than publicly stating that he considered the matter "closed". He's going get dizzy swivelling so much.

This is known as "agile" in my line of work ;)

1 minute ago, buctootim said:

Not really. How did that work out for her after Geoffrey Howe's 'particularly wounding attack'?  

My brain cells are far too worn out to remember that far back. I struggle to recall what I did yesterday ;)

1 minute ago, Weston Super Saint said:

Don't worry, he coughed up!  Couldn't remember who he owed it to though so I've got it ;) 

Fair enough, you might as well keep it, you need it more than I do.

Edited by badgerx16

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, badgerx16 said:

Proposing the idea that Thatcher closed the coal mines out of concern for the environment. BoJo is crass beyond belief.

I think he meant it as a joke. That’s the trouble though, no judgement. 50,000 people losing their jobs for a political philosophy doesn’t raise that many laughs 

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, buctootim said:

I think he meant it as a joke. That’s the trouble though, no judgement. 50,000 people losing their jobs for a political philosophy doesn’t raise that many laughs 

If he had been at the party conference, or at a constituency event in Henly-on-Thames it might have merited being said. Not in an area that had it's heart ripped out by the process.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

1) Liz Truss gets rewarded for demonstrating her hardball negotiating skills in tying down Leichtenstein to a new trade deal.

2) How the fuck is Raab still in the cabinet, let alone being the new Deputy Prime Minister ?

3) At least the corrupt Robert Jenrick is no longer in charge of Planning, ( Communities Secretary ), having been replaced by Michael "I want all children to be above average" Gove.

Edited by badgerx16

Nadine Dorries.

Party time for the Guido-ettes on here. She'll be there to do her best to smash up one of our biggest and most effective export industries. Channel 4 sell off now absolutely inevitable, so let's flog that to the yanks and pretend that's some great triumph.

But she'll stick it to the fucking lefty woke benders and that’s all that matters.

• Lighthouse changed the title to The United Kingdom and the Death of Boris Johnson as we know it.