Ralph Hasenhuttl

Edmonton Saint

I’m kinda sorry having to say this as Ralph is a super likeable guy.. the way he took in the last christmas song last year was totally endearing... but even before this game I was starting to think the player selection and other aspects is going totally nuts.to start with I think gabbiadini was better then Austin and long for sure.. but Ralph gave no chance to him.. Cedric probably also better then valery.. but sent packing but now seems to be back in contention.then you got this season with the weird Danso moves.. dropping boufal who was our most creative player.. and to be honest if Ralph being manager means ward prouse is the first player in the sheet and out talisman we are in serious trouble for that alone he looks blind for me

Let's be honest, is it the managers fault in the grand scheme? No.

This is the worst group of players I've ever seen. I'm not talking about pure ability, more so about attitudes, character, leadership. There’s nothing in this group, just a meek mix of utter wimps. I dislike them so much.

Hoj can **** off if he's a captain. He's been half the problem since he's been here. I hope he reads this too, and JWP. Meek and characterless, this signifies the entire group.

Unfortunately Ralph just hasn't had the backing, anyone can see that. Well done to our horrific ownership.

Last season he came in with enthusiasm, a plan and a desire to involve u23 to some degree.

Whatever has happened behind the scenes, there’s little of that.

I do feel we are getting to the villa/Sunderland situation where a relegation is coming at some point and is maybe necessary.

If he’s up for the fight, keep him otherwise shake hands and move on.

I hope not. There are many factors at play and he isnt the primary one IMO.

Exactly this, I hope most people can see this. But it's obviously the quick and easy call to say change a manager.

But there is so so so much more wrong here. A broken club.

The back room staff for the first team are terrible and you can see he has nobody to turn to. Since the club let Koeman leave because Les didn’t like his high profile it has gone from bad to worse.

I know a couple of people who work at the club and they say the leadership is as bad as it gets and Gao is not going to invest a penny than Kat ripped him off for and never will.

Make no mistake, we are in big trouble and if 0-9 doesn’t wake people up from their complacent slumber then it won’t be a slow match to relegation.

We march on my arse!

Can we stop talking about Ralph leaving?

A complete overreaction. There are a lot of things wrong at this football club but the manager isn’t one of them.

Ummm even Hughes and Pellegrino wasn’t as embarrassing as this.. I’m not even gonna put it down to this result but his team selection this season is shocking..also summer recruitment was shocking and even if that wasn’t down to him then his authority is shocking.. koeman brought in players he wanted

At least we have a cracking coaching set up. Oh. Ps anyone else see that remarkable coincidence of players leaving - Mo, Targett, Forster, and then really performing? Could it be that we have SHIITTE coaches/toxic atmosphere? Something definitely not right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is a cancer in this club. Player power! Dealt with Puel, Pellegrino, Hughes and now Ralph. Not been nipped in the bud

AGree completely. While Puel was not everyones cup of tea he got the most out of a shocking bunch of players than anyone since. Ralph seems to have no idea - his decision making this season has been baffling to put it mildly.

AT the time, I would rather have kept Targett over Bertrand. Bertrand has been diabolical this season (and last).

Genuinely, who cares? With our ownership, we'll never do anything again in this League. Football has become so skewed towards the big teams that there is no point anymore.

Get into another sport, that's my suggestion. I cancelled my membership this season, and Sky Sports, and bought NFL Gamepass. It's such a better sport, it's just a shame you don't have a local team to support...yet.

Local teams don’t matter... it’s not GO DALLAS! But GO COWBOYS!!

If football is your thing but think the top division has sold its soul, there are other local teams lower down the football pyramid that need you.

Before the season started, I held Ralph in the same bracket as Koeman and Pochettino. However, this season he has had a nightmare. Tonight alone, it was worse than any game under Puel, Pellegrino, or Hughes. His subs, 5-0 down. Lets bring on Championship struggler Jack Stephens and then reduce us to 9 men later on by putting on Armstrong.

I don't know what it is, but his decisions just aren't helping him. He has favourites in Fraud-Prowse, Gunn and Vestergaard and they're the players who are going to cost him his job.

Too many people blaming anyone but Ralph. Ralph has been bizarre with his management this season. Poor team selections and strange obsession with picking players totally out of form in favour of plainly better players, tactics have been changing with bemusing regularity, coaching has been plainly NON EXISTENT, Ralph clearly does not grasp the marking theory or the fact that you must close space in the area south of the penalty area - we just don’t. We continually stand off - this is coaching.

Ralph is clearly crap without his side kick...

Sorry to say he is really lacking and the players obviously know he can’t hack it.

There is also a major issue with the lack of a winning mentality at the club. This is very prevalent with the lack of a bullish attitude from top to bottom at the club, the acceptance of mediocrity from all levels of management, directors and coaching staff and actually even some supporters who claim to be better fans if they accept **** poor performance. In this life if you are not a winner you lose!

Before the season started, I held Ralph in the same bracket as Koeman and Pochettino. However, this season he has had a nightmare. Tonight alone, it was worse than any game under Puel, Pellegrino, or Hughes. His subs, 5-0 down. Lets bring on Championship struggler Jack Stephens and then reduce us to 9 men later on by putting on Armstrong.

I don't know what it is, but his decisions just aren't helping him. He has favourites in Fraud-Prowse, Gunn and Vestergaard and they're the players who are going to cost him his job.

You held Ralph in the same bracket as poch & koeman? Why? They had proven themselves over more than a season, what has Ralph done to be in the same bracket?

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

I'm going to come out and make an unsubstantiated claim that I think it's the Bertrand/Stephens/McCarthey/Long type players who are the ones causing disharmony.

This is based purely on them looking like they'd be the ones complaining and from what I remember Bertrand was having a hard time this season getting the Ralph approach of ",you train well you get to play" approach to picking the team, whereas he preferred the Mark Hughes approach of your Ryan Bertrand, I've heard of you, you will start and be my captain.

Can we stop talking about Ralph leaving?

A complete overreaction. There are a lot of things wrong at this football club but the manager isn’t one of them.

Worst performance in our entire history and a complete embarrassment, dropping into the bottom three, two wins all season. Dreadful team selections, poor game management.

If he was sacked tomorrow he could hardly complain and I have gone past caring, he's a fu cking fraud.

We're likely going down anyway but this guy is not keeping us up.

He's the managerial equivalent of Manolo Gabbiadini. An exciting little flurry at the start and bang, we get carried away, he's a cult hero.

But people can't let it go and just won't accept that in reality he is below the standard required.

Sacked tomorrow and lets get on with the serious business of getting relegated under Garry Monk.

I'm going to come out and make an unsubstantiated claim that I think it's the Bertrand/Stephens/McCarthey/Long type players who are the ones causing disharmony.

This is based purely on them looking like they'd be the ones complaining and from what I remember Bertrand was having a hard time this season getting the Ralph approach of ",you train well you get to play" approach to picking the team, whereas he preferred the Mark Hughes approach of your Ryan Bertrand, I've heard of you, you will start and be my captain.

So Gunn reserves all his saves for impressing Ralph in train8ng and has none left for match day.

To those who are absolving Ralph of any blame or who see him through their rose coloured specs, remember the manager should be getting the best out of his players.

He should be exploiting their strengths and coaching them and employing them on the pitch where they will perform to their best.

In short, it is his job to improve and manage them.

He is failing. Redmond is a shadow of the player last season. Hojberg is a headless chicken, Bednarek is making more cock ups, Valery has made more mistakes, the whole team is making more mistakes.

There is no cohesion, no ideas and the players he has have regressed.

We are always second to the ball or stand there watching it expecting someone else to get it. We give away possession all the time. We play backwards and sideways and when we get dispossessed we suffer. We hoof it forward, give the opposition back the ball and sit back once more as they attack us.

Our defence is absolutely shocking. Bertrand is once again looking like he doesn't give a damn and don't even mention Gunn.

The midfield are devoid of inspiration and ideas and we have Danny Ings as the only person who looks likely to score a goal, occasionally and only if he is gifted it.

It's the managers job to inspire and improve and it is blindingly obvious that this team of the same players are worse than last year.

Who else can be blamed?

No money, too many rubbish players we can't sell and have to play, 1 transfer window with our budget dependent on who we sell, our priority signing has been injured for a lot of our games and a load of individual errors across the whole team leading to goals whilst we are the top 5 goal chances created in the league but we can't score from.

To those who are absolving Ralph of any blame or who see him through their rose coloured specs, remember the manager should be getting the best out of his players.

He should be exploiting their strengths and coaching them and employing them on the pitch where they will perform to their best.

He is failing. Redmond is a shadow of the player last season. Hojberg is a headless chicken, Bednarek is making more cock ups, Valery has made more mistakes, the whole team is making more mistakes.

We are always second to the ball or stand there watching it expecting someone else to get it. We give away possession all the time. We play backwards and sideways and when we get dispossessed we suffer. We hoof it forward, give the opposition back the ball and sit back once more as they attack us.

Our defence is absolutely shocking. Bertrand is once again looking like he doesn't give a damn and don't even mention Gunn.

The midfield are devoid of inspiration and ideas and we have Danny Ings as the only person who looks likely to score a goal, occasionally and only if he is gifted it.

It's the managers job to inspire and improve and it is blindingly obvious that this team of the same players are worse than last year.

Who else can be blamed?

Nobody, i know 9/10 of you on here can’t see past 6-7 games, but judge the team and manager at the end of the season, there is still so much football to be played.

Not the time for rash reactions and decisions, especially on the back of a very heavy defeat.

Nobody, i know 9/10 of you on here can’t see past 6-7 games, but judge the team and manager at the end of the season, there is still so much football to be played.

Not the time for rash reactions and decisions, especially on the back of a very heavy defeat.

After a historic defeat- the worst in our entire history- how is it not the time to react?

Who else can be blamed?

How does this bunch of absolute crap, pretending to be too flight footballers, keep getingt away with it season after season with some fans?

A large number of them have now been crap for three or four seasons under four different managers and yet people still want to put it all down to the manager that most of these players can't even manage the basics of football.

We can change manager again or even ten more times it won't make this shower of **** any better.

Out of the current squad there isn't one I'd be bothered about leaving becuase they are crap to a man.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

The manager has made some bad selection calls this season, but does anyone really think he's the primary reason for this mess? And how much chance is there of the club in its current state delivering a better option for manager than Ralph?

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Who else can be blamed?

Reed, Wilson, and Gao spring to mind as being culpable for our current predicament.

• Lighthouse changed the title to Ralph Hasenhuttl