Secret Site Agent

Saints Vs Wolves Match Fred

Great first half. Total collapse second half.

Still time to get an equaliser but we look destroyed.

Hopefully this doesn't knock us back too much.

Absolutely shocking collapse! & People were saying we'd definitely turned a corner

Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk

Well, I’m deflated.

Shouldn’t be at home, 2-0 up and ending the game with zero points.

We’ve played well the last month, but to lose from that position at HT is poor.

To be fair, 2-0 flattered Saints at half time. Wolves cutting through our midfield far too easily.

Well, I’m deflated.

Shouldn’t be at home, 2-0 up and ending the game with zero points.

We’ve played well the last month, but to lose from that position at HT is poor.

we dont have a good enough squad to change it around really. Using the same 14 players or so, some of which are bang average

Hopefully this wont be the sickening body blow to our fledgling revival and confidence that I fear it might...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aside from JWP our midfield has been non-existent. Wolves cutting through like a hot knife through butter. Hojberg absolutely awful again.

To be fair, 2-0 flattered Saints at half time. Wolves cutting through our midfield far too easily.

Yeppers

Solent picked Stephen's from start of second half being indecisive and losing all his composure. Sure enough defence all over the place for the entire second half. Seemed obvious and poor that neither Ralph or the players made any changes to effect it.

All our hard work of the first half undone by complacency!

Message to Gao. Open the wallet again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry, guys - my fault. I dropped Jiminez today and stuck in Ings in his place.

Absolutely shocking collapse! & People were saying we'd definitely turned a corner

I mean, we have. To pretend otherwise is ridiculous. We were 19th seemingly not getting points from anywhere and then we did something like win 5 and drawn 1 of or next 6 games.

However, we were unfancied in pretty much all of those games and this is the first one where, despite Wolves being good, people thought we’d win. At 2-0 and nearly 3 maybe the players thought it was a formality too.

Just as the West Ham result was a reality check that we were still in trouble, maybe this is the reality check that we should still be focused on the bottom end rather than the top end.

And also that people shouldn’t be quite so quick to believe that certain players are all of a sudden brilliant or rubbish based on a run of 3 or 4 games.

All our hard work of the first half undone by complacency!

I don't think it was complacency, I think it was 90 minutes evening out the chances

I don't think it was complacency, I think it was 90 minutes evening out the chances
To me we started to think we'd done enough at two nil & let our foot off the gas

6 mins added on. This would be a great time to reverse our habit of conceding late, late goals and score one ourselves for once.

So it's back to certain relegation every loss is it?

No, but it might pay to wait until at least the final whistle before you start planning your European travels.