Lighthouse

Saints vs. Newcastle - Match Thread

Great game? He's been w8nk.
One mistake. He's been solid other than that and great going forward.

Don't get me wrong, I've been screaming every insult under the sun at him for the one mistake.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Valery with a great game, fantastic defensive display all round with complete concentration...and then he does that. ****ing idiot.

He hasn't had a great game whatsoever. Been arse raped all game long by St Maximan.

Used to defend Boufal and hope he'd come good but he just won't. Maybe Djenepo will but Boufal needs a move in the summer. We really miss Redmond and Armstrong.

Valery really exposing a lack of awareness when facing his own goal. Needs some serious work on that.

He hasn't had a great game whatsoever. Been arse raped all game long by St Maximan.
You mean st maximan who has done nothing up until then?

Valery...

Glad we signed Spurs' fourth choice left back so we wouldn't have to pick that waster...

Can't blame the crowd this time for another home defeat.

Sent from my F3311 using Tapatalk

Predictable sort of afternoon really.

Absolutely. Quite typical, even with the degree of poster t**ttism

You mean st maximan who has done nothing up until then?

Mate he skinned him 3 times in the first half.

Valery with a great game, fantastic defensive display all round with complete concentration...and then he does that. ****ing idiot.

Great game? He's been w8nk.

Why are we sitting so deep, they will quite happily just pass it around the defence.

Another poor result, we will not get relegated but it will go close. Bmouth, Watford and Norwich all losing. A poor end to the season but we knew after 10 games in the reality that this is a p155 poor squad we have. Let's just crawl over the line and try and move forward.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I like valery a lot as a player but that was a brainless decision he needs to learn from quickly.

Wouldn.t put Valery and brain in the same sentence. Zero PL smarts.

Valery vs Saint-Maximin

Called this as a key battle right from the off.

2 mins injury left to salvage something

Another poor result, we will not get relegated but it will go close. Bmouth, Watford and Norwich all losing. A poor end to the season but we knew after 10 games in the reality that this is a p155 poor squad we have. Let's just crawl over the line and try and move forward.

Let’s get one other thing straight Ralph needs to step it up too. His opposition prep has been abysmal for far too many games.

Poor result from poor weak team. Ralph performing miracles to keep us in this league. We WILL go down soon if there's no investment and there won't be.

Poor result from poor weak team. Ralph performing miracles to keep us in this league. We WILL go down soon if there's no investment and there won't be.

This season IMO. Can’t see many more points coming our way. We’re so flat is unreal.

Getting rid of Cedric to save a bit of cash seems to have backfired hasn't it?

As he is injured it has made no difference.

Well, at least I've got the relegation dinlows to look forward too. #dragged #back #in

As he is injured it has made no difference.

Apart from we’re now stuck with 2 **** poor rb’s and no CM’s to cover our best CM who is also our best RB.... other than that, no difference :)