The Sunday Times - Southampton put up for sale at £250m

The Odd Guy

1 hour ago, ally_uk said:

Agreed STFU Turkiush..... 😂😂

YOu can always put me on ignore you know. But the problem is then that denies you reading my posts, so like Sue Whistle and Sad Old Git you just end up talking about me on every other post. 

Just now, Roo1976 said:

last few posts have been spats about itk or not ,but nothing concrete about the subject at all just bickering.

Turkish is the only ITK on here. Hypo was pretending and got exposed by ‘egg’. Egg on ones face, you may say. 

Once the deal is done, I’m sure Turkish will confirm. 

9 minutes ago, SKD said:

Turkish is the only ITK on here. Hypo was pretending and got exposed by ‘egg’. Egg on ones face, you may say. 

Once the deal is done, I’m sure Turkish will confirm. 

Not everyone seems to like my snippets pal, i keep being told to STFU or to stop the unfunny joke, so i'll be keeping things to myself and those in the circle of trust.

On 06/10/2020 at 18:19, benjii said:

His work experience has finished.

This is gonna come out the wrong way and sound like I'm being a t** t, grumpy, many, yeah I know you don't need to say etc no matter what I write... but...

Yeah I guessed after Soggers said, but thank you 👍🍻

5 hours ago, LeBizzier69 said:

I've said this before - i think all those with beef should get together and hug this out. Covid or not. Only real, loving hugs can save the day.

I honestly reckon there should be a Special Thread for people to argue it out. ITK Fighters Thread (IFT).

I've been around here for years, saintsforever etc. I'm autistic, pay alot of attention.

From my experience and analysing, (not sure if they still come on here or scared off, I know some haven't posted in a while as I have all ITKers bookmarked), these are the current people I've trusted for years, some quite a fair few years.

Yess at rare times things they've said haven't happened but then we all know how things can change quickly. I cant remember who it was that predicted Pochettino but no one saw that coming.

Appy

Hypo

LeG

manji

Monk

Pilchards (from the traing ground)

Weston Saint

K,Billy's supersound (June 2020)

Guan 2.0 (March 2020)

Unbelievable Jeff (last posted 04/11/19)

(notable mention: egg used to be on my list for some reason)

All in my opinion from my 14years of experience being on here.

My only penalty point was, 21/12/2008, on my permanent record 😔, Baj still here?

Screenshot-20201007-221030-Samsung-Inter

23 minutes ago, Master Bates said:

I honestly reckon there should be a Special Thread for people to argue it out. ITK Fighters Thread (IFT).

I've been around here for years, saintsforever etc. I'm autistic, pay alot of attention.

From my experience and analysing, (not sure if they still come on here or scared off, I know some haven't posted in a while as I have all ITKers bookmarked), these are the current people I've trusted for years, some quite a fair few years.

Yess at rare times things they've said haven't happened but then we all know how things can change quickly. I cant remember who it was that predicted Pochettino but no one saw that coming.

Appy

Hypo

LeG

manji

Monk

Weston Saint

Guan 2.0 (March 2020)

My only penalty point was, 21/12/2008, on my permanent record 😔, Baj still here?

Good summary MB, although for the reasons below, the jury is out on Hypo for me. I suspect that I was on your list as I did get good info from different people behind the scenes and close to the first team, and I shared limited bits and pieces. Peoples roles change though, and they have to be more discreet, thus I don’t hear anything meaningful  these days. Indeed, the people in the club that know anything significant are few and far between, hence I’m very dubious when someone claims to hear things relevant to various aspects of the club - unless it’s board level, or someone in the inner circle, not one person would know so much and if they did they wouldn’t be daft enough to persistently blab to an avid forum poster.

Edited by egg
  • Like 1

41 minutes ago, egg said:

Good summary MB, although for the reasons below, the jury is out on Hypo for me. I suspect that I was on your list as I did get good info from different people behind the scenes and close to the first team, and I shared limited bits and pieces. Peoples roles change though, and they have to be more discreet, thus I don’t hear anything meaningful  these days. Indeed, the people in the club that know anything significant are few and far between, hence I’m very dubious when someone claims to hear things relevant to various aspects of the club - unless it’s board level, or someone in the inner circle, not one person would know so much and if they did they wouldn’t be daft enough to persistently blab to an avid forum poster.

Depends if they know they're a forum poster or not. 

53 minutes ago, egg said:

Additionally why would I be on here for fifteen years with zero info and then randomly invent some friends at the club in January this year? Surely if I just wanted attention I'd have had these "friends" years ago? I noted too on your last post on the subject you shifted the goalposts so that it's only playing personnel I'm lying about. I'll continue to work on the assumption that you simply weren't pleased that I wouldn't tell you the identity of my friends (which is fortunate for them because given your subsequent posts it wouldn't surprise me if you'd simply release their names all over the forum). 

51 minutes ago, egg said:

I thought so and still in my bookmarks, but where you've been a bit quiet on news, and bickering with a fellow ITKer about what they knew.

I'd thought if you were both ITK you'd both know similar stuff.

It's all cool and don't mean anything bad etc, just trying to stick up for the genuine ITKers on here including you, I hate the bickering and s¥! t, which most of it, (if you look back on them) were actually pointless.

I know it's a public forum, free speech and people will disagree, but rein it in a bit pls people.

As I say it's up to you lot, if you don't want to rein it in then please there should be a separate thread for it all.

Again I don't mean anything bad and obviously that wasn't all aimed at you egg. People know who I trust and I wouldn't disrespect them.

On another note, ITKers grow some balls. Don't let peoples negative childish comments get to you. Just say what info you have and don't bite. At the end of the day, as long as you know the truth then who gives a rats ass what others think. You know you'll eventually be proved right, barring a rare last minute change (a la hypo transfer day apparently (I missed that, was it Hypo saying another signing in after Walcott, Dan Sheldon saying no, Adam Blackmore saying a last sniff, then no, and then admitting we were close to getting Brandon Williams but OSG blocked it?) Yet takeover wise, kits etc been spot on).

So no more with your "I'm not posting info anymore, im leaving" (which has unfortunately happened in the past). Grow a pair and keep up with your good work despite others neg comments.

There are some of us onbhere who have paid attention over the years and take notice. Some of us that really do appreciate it and believe (feel like I'm in a church preaching 🤣).

Keep up the good work and everyone or most try becoming united together.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, egg said:

, not one person would know so much and if they did they wouldn’t be daft enough to persistently blab to an avid forum poster.

O'rly?

My mate did to me, then i used to post and then obviously be right. He knew I did.

I remember the day 7/7 (yes London attacks), I put a lot of info up. Someone argued and asked my source so I said he was the manager of the xxxxxxxx xxxxx suite (obviously I said which one). Half hour later my mate rang me up yelling, screaming to take it down (think one snippet was about the new tv's). 

2 weeks later he left the club..... I learned a lesson that day 🤣

56 minutes ago, hypochondriac said:

Yes mb. Basically Williams wanted to come but OGS pulled the plug. Presumably they didn't get everyone they wanted defensively but it wouldn't surprise me if we are back in for him in Jan. 

We will be 😉 whether we get him or not though. Shaw needs to keep his nose clean from now til then.

1 hour ago, hypochondriac said:

Additionally why would I be on here for fifteen years with zero info and then randomly invent some friends at the club in January this year? Surely if I just wanted attention I'd have had these "friends" years ago? I noted too on your last post on the subject you shifted the goalposts so that it's only playing personnel I'm lying about. I'll continue to work on the assumption that you simply weren't pleased that I wouldn't tell you the identity of my friends (which is fortunate for them because given your subsequent posts it wouldn't surprise me if you'd simply release their names all over the forum). 

🤫🤫

No more

🕊🕊

6 hours ago, hypochondriac said:

Depends if they know they're a forum poster or not. 

So you obtain information that your friend(s) are trusted with, and share it publicly, without any thought that it could link back to them? If that's true, it's thoroughly disrespectful.

6 hours ago, hypochondriac said:

You're not being straight. I don't care who your "contact" is, and didn't ask. I asked if it was a particular person as only a few people would have the breadth of knowledge that you claim gets shared with you. It wasn't that person. 

The allegation that I'd release names of your "contacts" is outrageous. You can claim to be an uber itk if it makes you feel better, but don't cross the line and make absurd allegations. 

One reason I don't ask for info any more is that if I shared it, there's a risk that given how small the circle of knowledge is, that it could cause them issues. I'm respectful of that. 

6 hours ago, Master Bates said:

O'rly?

My mate did to me, then i used to post and then obviously be right. He knew I did.

I remember the day 7/7 (yes London attacks), I put a lot of info up. Someone argued and asked my source so I said he was the manager of the xxxxxxxx xxxxx suite (obviously I said which one). Half hour later my mate rang me up yelling, screaming to take it down (think one snippet was about the new tv's). 

2 weeks later he left the club..... I learned a lesson that day 🤣

My only other itk moment came when my uncle worked as a printer for the daily echo. He told me that the next days paper had a front page about an Irish consortium taking over saints which I posted on here. The echo went ballistic at the leak and they all got interviewed and there was a lot of trouble. I really shouldn't have posted it... 

Edited by hypochondriac
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, egg said:

So you obtain information that your friend(s) are trusted with, and share it publicly, without any thought that it could link back to them? If that's true, it's thoroughly disrespectful.

You're not being straight. I don't care who your "contact" is, and didn't ask. I asked if it was a particular person as only a few people would have the breadth of knowledge that you claim gets shared with you. It wasn't that person. 

The allegation that I'd release names of your "contacts" is outrageous. You can claim to be an uber itk if it makes you feel better, but don't cross the line and make absurd allegations. 

One reason I don't ask for info any more is that if I shared it, there's a risk that given how small the circle of knowledge is, that it could cause them issues. I'm respectful of that. 

That my friend is "trusted" with? He knows the info because he's dealing with it every day he's not being told it by other people. He's got no problem letting me know some stuff and I'm not badgering him all the time asking for very specific info. I've not released anything personally identifiable particularly because someone was fired last year for leaking the kit pictures. 

These little ITK spats are hilarious. As if anyone is going to say, ‘yeah my source is Zoe in the legal team, or Charlie in marketing or Caroline at the FDSC (Staplewood)’. Keep posting any snippets those who are ITK or claim to be, ignore those who are envious of your contacts...or perhaps are plants from inside ‘the club’ who try to rubbish you? 

28 minutes ago, whiteleySaint30 said:

Come on this thread to check for takeover updates only to scroll through nearly a page of posts about itk status's. It's really ##cking boring - take is elsewhere and debate it their........ this thread is for takeover debate and news - come on mods, get a hold of this. 

Ever thought that maybe this is because there isn't anything to talk about? If you just want news then newsnow is probably the place for you.

9 hours ago, Delmary said:

Cheers. Another company,  KAPITAL FOOTBALL GROUP U.K. LTD was incorporated on 2nd September and DaGrosa is the sole director. The shares of that company are 100% owned by its holding company KAPITAL FOOTBALL GROUP LTD which is  a jersey based company incorporated on 24th August. No idea what it all means, but a structure has been put in place involving DaGrosa and a company with "SMFC" in it's name. Interesting times.

2 hours ago, Daft Kerplunk said:

These little ITK spats are hilarious. As if anyone is going to say, ‘yeah my source is Zoe in the legal team, or Charlie in marketing or Caroline at the FDSC (Staplewood)’. Keep posting any snippets those who are ITK or claim to be, ignore those who are envious of your contacts...or perhaps are plants from inside ‘the club’ who try to rubbish you? 

Oh no, they are not. Take it offline, hug it out. Keep this thread for info related to ownership.

20 hours ago, Turkish said:

YOu can always put me on ignore you know. But the problem is then that denies you reading my posts, so like Sue Whistle and Sad Old Git you just end up talking about me on every other post. 

Still have an overly inflated view of yourself eh Turkish. You really need to do something about that ego of yours mate.

3 hours ago, egg said:

Cheers. Another company,  KAPITAL FOOTBALL GROUP U.K. LTD was incorporated on 2nd September and DaGrosa is the sole director. The shares of that company are 100% owned by its holding company KAPITAL FOOTBALL GROUP LTD which is  a jersey based company incorporated on 24th August. No idea what it all means, but a structure has been put in place involving DaGrosa and a company with "SMFC" in it's name. Interesting times.

Southampton Midfielders Finally Came

1 hour ago, sadoldgit said:

Still have an overly inflated view of yourself eh Turkish. You really need to do something about that ego of yours mate.

Its true though isn't it, you said you dont post on here anymore because of me, yet you seem to be following me around. You were even talking about me on another forum the other day! I had a little look on there and i saw you name dropping me on a thread when there was no need to mention my name. You're talking about me on pretty much every post on here and across more than one forum. Just admit it, you cant get enough, i'm your heroin.

Edited by Turkish

1 hour ago, whiteleySaint30 said:

Why don't you start a new thread titled 'bellend bickering' and have your spats there.......

Im not involved in any spat, it's not my fault people like Soggy hang onto my every word but pretend they dont. Hypo has some ITK credentials and on this thread i simply pointed out to him what is at stake if he's wrong, this prompted a torrent of abuse from some. If people are going to get all upset about reading something they dont like or agree with on a football forum then maybe it isn't the place for them.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Turkish said:

Im not involved in any spat, it's not my fault people like Soggy hang onto my every word but pretend they dont. Hypo has some ITK credentials and on this thread i simply pointed out to him what is at stake if he's wrong, this prompted a torrent of abuse from some. If people are going to get all upset about reading something they dont like or agree with on a football forum then maybe it isn't the place for them.

You and the other self professed ITK should keep there bitching and spats on face book or Twitter as, comments are not relevant to The titled subject ,unfortunately your all like covid 19 .UNWANTED! mods Maybe the vaccine is to expell them so we can enjoy constructive and factual reports and thoughts .As I for one am not interested in you said I said disagreements! My first year school days are over!

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, saintroyt said:

You and the other self professed ITK should keep there bitching and spats on face book or Twitter as, comments are not relevant to The titled subject ,unfortunately your all like covid 19 .UNWANTED! mods Maybe the vaccine is to expell them so we can enjoy constructive and factual reports and thoughts .As I for one am not interested in you said I said disagreements! My first year school days are over!

Hi Saintroyt, your favourite poster here with some factual updates on saints £250m takeover. Below you will see all the current facts around the subject from the last two weeks.

I hope you enjoyed the factual reports and thoughts. 

16 hours ago, Master Bates said:

Appy

Hypo

LeG

manji

Monk

Weston Saint

Guan 2.0 (March 2020)

Charming, you didnt mention me lol

Meh on ITK wars

I  see ICM have bought Stellar Group, the London-based sports agency that represents more than 800 athletes, including Gareth Bale, and whose contracts are worth close to $3bn (£2.32bn), has been taken over by the US entertainment agency giant ICM partners.

Now if they had a club where they could showcase their upcoming talent and sell on for large fee's and ongoing contracts !!

I lost my in the know. I told people on here about the arrival of Kelvin, Morgan and another cant remember who it was now. Plus a few other snippets but my mate is long gone from the club.

As for people bashing Turkish, why do so we then lose the chance of info that we wouldn't normally be privy to. Jealousy in my opinion.

Keep it up Turkish im interested

1 minute ago, OldNick said:

I lost my in the know. I told people on here about the arrival of Kelvin, Morgan and another cant remember who it was now. Plus a few other snippets but my mate is long gone from the club.

As for people bashing Turkish, why do so we then lose the chance of info that we wouldn't normally be privy to. Jealousy in my opinion.

Keep it up Turkish im interested

download.jpg

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Master Bates said:

Appy

Hypo

LeG

manji

Monk

Weston Saint

Guan 2.0 (March 2020)

Do you have a list of people who don't post much but when the do it really wasn't worth waiting for? If so, am I on it?