The Sunday Times - Southampton put up for sale at £250m

42 minutes ago, saintroyt said:

You and the other self professed ITK should keep there bitching and spats on face book or Twitter as, comments are not relevant to The titled subject ,unfortunately your all like covid 19 .UNWANTED! mods Maybe the vaccine is to expell them so we can enjoy constructive and factual reports and thoughts .As I for one am not interested in you said I said disagreements! My first year school days are over!

Hi Saintroyt, your favourite poster here with some factual updates on saints £250m takeover. Below you will see all the current facts around the subject from the last two weeks.

I hope you enjoyed the factual reports and thoughts. 

16 hours ago, Master Bates said:

I honestly reckon there should be a Special Thread for people to argue it out. ITK Fighters Thread (IFT).

I've been around here for years, saintsforever etc. I'm autistic, pay alot of attention.

From my experience and analysing, (not sure if they still come on here or scared off, I know some haven't posted in a while as I have all ITKers bookmarked), these are the current people I've trusted for years, some quite a fair few years.

Yess at rare times things they've said haven't happened but then we all know how things can change quickly. I cant remember who it was that predicted Pochettino but no one saw that coming.

Appy

Hypo

LeG

manji

Monk

Pilchards (from the traing ground)

Weston Saint

K,Billy's supersound (June 2020)

Guan 2.0 (March 2020)

Unbelievable Jeff (last posted 04/11/19)

(notable mention: egg used to be on my list for some reason)

All in my opinion from my 14years of experience being on here.

My only penalty point was, 21/12/2008, on my permanent record 😔, Baj still here?

Screenshot-20201007-221030-Samsung-Inter

Charming, you didnt mention me lol

Meh on ITK wars

I  see ICM have bought Stellar Group, the London-based sports agency that represents more than 800 athletes, including Gareth Bale, and whose contracts are worth close to $3bn (£2.32bn), has been taken over by the US entertainment agency giant ICM partners.

Now if they had a club where they could showcase their upcoming talent and sell on for large fee's and ongoing contracts !!

I lost my in the know. I told people on here about the arrival of Kelvin, Morgan and another cant remember who it was now. Plus a few other snippets but my mate is long gone from the club.

As for people bashing Turkish, why do so we then lose the chance of info that we wouldn't normally be privy to. Jealousy in my opinion.

Keep it up Turkish im interested

1 minute ago, OldNick said:

I lost my in the know. I told people on here about the arrival of Kelvin, Morgan and another cant remember who it was now. Plus a few other snippets but my mate is long gone from the club.

As for people bashing Turkish, why do so we then lose the chance of info that we wouldn't normally be privy to. Jealousy in my opinion.

Keep it up Turkish im interested

download.jpg

• Like 1
18 hours ago, Master Bates said:

I honestly reckon there should be a Special Thread for people to argue it out. ITK Fighters Thread (IFT).

I've been around here for years, saintsforever etc. I'm autistic, pay alot of attention.

From my experience and analysing, (not sure if they still come on here or scared off, I know some haven't posted in a while as I have all ITKers bookmarked), these are the current people I've trusted for years, some quite a fair few years.

Yess at rare times things they've said haven't happened but then we all know how things can change quickly. I cant remember who it was that predicted Pochettino but no one saw that coming.

Appy

Hypo

LeG

manji

Monk

Pilchards (from the traing ground)

Weston Saint

K,Billy's supersound (June 2020)

Guan 2.0 (March 2020)

Unbelievable Jeff (last posted 04/11/19)

(notable mention: egg used to be on my list for some reason)

All in my opinion from my 14years of experience being on here.

My only penalty point was, 21/12/2008, on my permanent record 😔, Baj still here?

Screenshot-20201007-221030-Samsung-Inter

Do you have a list of people who don't post much but when the do it really wasn't worth waiting for? If so, am I on it?