Jump to content

Re-examining and learning from history


Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, buctootim said:

Why do you bang on about him being thick? There are only a couple of people here who are wrong time after time after time. You’re one of them. Since everybody apart from you knows that, pointing the finger at others really doesn’t help your situation 

Go for it, quote one of my posts that is factually wrong - shouldn't be hard as I'm apparently wrong 'time after time'.

Then let us know the name of the nurse carrying out all the vaccinations in your local surgery ;) 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 22/04/2021 at 15:17, Turkish said:

i see GMB were stirring it up this morning. 30 years since the Stephen Lawrence murder and with the George Floyd murder we're discussing do you trust the police? Wow linking two unrelated murders 30 years and 5000 miles apart to trigger a discussion like that. Pretty shameful really.

Not my words, but my sentiments

On 22nd April, the country remembers the life of a young man, murdered in a racially motivated attack with Stephen Lawrence Day. I have no issue with this! His life should be commemorated. But it seems that the UK public have airbrushed the most pre meditated, racially motivated murder ever to have been committed on British soil from their minds?

Kriss Donald was 15 years old. He was randomly selected and abducted off the streets of Glasgow by an Asian gang, for no other reason than he was white. He was brutally beaten, stabbed multiple times, before being set on fire. He had no chance! An innocent 15 year old boy! Let that sink in.

It is an unpopular view, but let’s have it right! Racism can be a two way street.

Remember Stephen Lawrence, but let’s have some respect for young Kriss Donald also.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Lighthouse said:

All four of them? Anyway it's not real, just some troll who's managed to get a few bites.

(Engages MLG mode); we've had Tories in the Education Ministry since 2010.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Weston Super Saint said:

Then let us know the name of the nurse carrying out all the vaccinations in your local surgery ;) 

That's it a nutshell. You aren't bright enough or knowledgeable enough to understand many of the the points made, so you assume they're wrong and that you're right. In reality you're just out of your depth.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, badgerx16 said:

(Engages MLG mode); we've had Tories in the Education Ministry since 2010.

(Installs MLG Deluxe add on pack) That woman clearly has an American accent, although admittedly four years of listening to Trump probably would stunt your education.

Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, buctootim said:

That's it a nutshell. You aren't bright enough or knowledgeable enough to understand many of the the points made, so you assume they're wrong and that you're right. In reality you're just out of your depth.  

I'll take that as an admission that you cannot backup your own claim then.  Odd really given that you claim I'm wrong 'time and time again', you'd think you could just pick a post of mine at random and job done....

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Weston Super Saint said:

I'll take that as an admission that you cannot backup your own claim then.  Odd really given that you claim I'm wrong 'time and time again', you'd think you could just pick a post of mine at random and job done....

I’m assuming you missed the posts last night where Tim showed himself up as the nasty, bitter, spiteful cunt he is. Sadly he’s got away with it as admin deleted his posts. Although that is his tactic to tell people they are wrong call them names and make personal digs at them. Tragic really for someone who considers themselves superior to many others on here that the only thing he can do is scream you’re wrong and swear at people. 

Edited by Turkish
Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Weston Super Saint said:

I did miss those, but to be fair it's not a surprise.

Timmy certainly does have a superiority complex (probably small man syndrome) and runs and hides when you ask him to back up his nonsense claims...

Well last night he overstepped the mark big time. I'm all for a bit of fun and teasing but this was nasty and sick.  First off a dig about a friend of mines problems with covid, When was pulled up on it and had the opportunity to either apologise or change the subject he launched into a vile hate filled rant calling me a self righteous prick who couldn't wait to use his best friends critical condition to justify posts on covid along with a couple of other personal digs at me. This is the sort of guy he is. Nasty and spiteful. Just because the mods deleted his posts dont see why he should be allowed to get away with it.

Edited by Turkish
Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Weston Super Saint said:

I did miss those, but to be fair it's not a surprise.

Timmy certainly does have a superiority complex (probably small man syndrome) and runs and hides when you ask him to back up his nonsense claims...

I'm here. All 6'2" of me. Not running and hiding, just not responding to pointless arguments and girly hissy fits.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Turkish said:

Well last night he overstepped the mark big time. I'm all for a bit of fun and teasing but this was nasty and sick.  First off a dig about a friend of mines problems with covid, When was pulled up on it and had the opportunity to either apologise or change the subject he launched into a vile hate filled rant calling me a self righteous prick who couldn't wait to use his best friends critical condition to justify posts on covid along with a couple of other personal digs at me. This is the sort of guy he is. Nasty and spiteful. Just because the mods deleted his posts dont see why he should be allowed to get away with it.

Tell the truth big boy. The mods didnt see anything wrong with my innocuous post - which they didn't delete, its still there. What they did do was delete your irrational response to it where you called me a vile cunt. And when I called you a self righteous prick in return you went off on one which was comical, and also got deleted.  I'm not responding again, but please have another meltdown if you wish   

Edited by buctootim
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, buctootim said:

Tell the truth big boy. The mods didnt see anything wrong with my post - which they didn't delete, its still there. What they did do was delete your response to it where you called me a vile cunt. And when I called you a self righteous prick you went off on one which was comical, and also got deleted.  

You know what you said and you know what you meant. Just because the mods didn't see anything wrong in what you said doesn't mean there wasn't. You made a dig about my best friend nearly dying from covid to have a pop at me.  Then why you got pulled up on it you went off on one and made another dig about it. The fact that you find it commical sums up what i said about you being vile cunt. That's the truth, big boy. 

Edited by Turkish
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 26/04/2021 at 12:17, Turkish said:

You know what you said and you know what you meant. Just because the mods didn't see anything wrong in what you said doesn't mean there wasn't. You made a dig about my best friend nearly dying from covid to have a pop at me.  Then why you got pulled up on it you went off on one and made another dig about it. The fact that you find it commical sums up what i said about you being vile cunt. That's the truth, big boy. 

That's really sad if true. I don't think Tim and I agree on anything on here but I remember when he was being threatened with legal action by a weirdo on here and we had a pleasant PM exchange about it. End of the day this forum is a bit of a laugh and a pisstake most of the time. Not sure there's any need to make personal jabs about that sort of thing if that is what happened. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, hypochondriac said:

That's really sad if true. I don't think Tim and I agree on anything on here but I remember when he was being threatened with legal action by a weirdo on here and we had a pleasant PM exchange about it. End of the day this forum is a bit of a laugh and a pisstake most of the time. Not sure there's any need to make personal jabs about that sort of thing if that is what happened. 

Don’t know anything about their exchange and of course some subjects shouldn’t be brought into forum spats but comical Turkish seems to have such indignation recently at responses and arrogance whilst purposely trying to get under everyone’s skin. Like the bully crying he hit me. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, whelk said:

Don’t know anything about their exchange and of course some subjects shouldn’t be brought into forum spats but comical Turkish seems to have such indignation recently at responses and arrogance whilst purposely trying to get under everyone’s skin. Like the bully crying he hit me. 

My indication has been around a couple of posters who made jokes and jibes about people close to me being either dead or close to death. Seems you’re another one who finds this sort of thing comical. Guess you think that’s acceptable. Most normal people would think that sort of stuff cross the line of having a laugh to be vile.

Edited by Turkish
  • Confused 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, buctootim said:

 

This is the post (below) little lost lamby is bleating about - for which, apropos of nothing, he called me a quote "vile cunt" Make your own minds up   

 

image.thumb.png.b69ba2f54ce98876205f8c3685d6408e.png

Except it isn’t. you knew full well that my mate had nearly died from Covid, you knew what you were saying. Then In the post which were deleted you reinforced the point you were making With a spiteful rant, when any decent bloke would have realised they’d gone to far and apologised or at very least moved swiftly on.

Edited by Turkish
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Turkish said:

My indication has been around a couple of posters who made jokes and jibes about people close to me being either dead or close to death. Seems you’re another one who finds this sort of thing comical. Guess you think that’s acceptable. Most normal people would think that sort of stuff cross the line of having a laugh to be vile.

Such arrogance to think you know me.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, The Kraken said:

Lots of open tabs on that screen. Not sure what YouPorn and PornHub are, but they sound interesting.

2nd from the left. In the market for a one bedroom flat too? 🤔

Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, The Kraken said:

Lots of open tabs on that screen. Not sure what YouPorn and PornHub are, but they sound interesting.

Ha I always double check before posting. Made a similar kind of mistake in a work presentation once....

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, buctootim said:

Yes you creepy weirdo. Its for my missus when she works double shifts at the hospital and it takes too long / too late to drive home. Here's the link fill your boots

 https://www.rightmove.co.uk/properties/91143574#/

LOL, you’ve got the neck to call me a creepy wierdo. Have you this one all about me yet? I wasn’t that interested Timmy, but good to see you’ve used it as another opportunity to boast 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...
On 25/04/2021 at 12:28, CollinsDic said:

Not my words, but my sentiments

On 22nd April, the country remembers the life of a young man, murdered in a racially motivated attack with Stephen Lawrence Day. I have no issue with this! His life should be commemorated. But it seems that the UK public have airbrushed the most pre meditated, racially motivated murder ever to have been committed on British soil from their minds?

Kriss Donald was 15 years old. He was randomly selected and abducted off the streets of Glasgow by an Asian gang, for no other reason than he was white. He was brutally beaten, stabbed multiple times, before being set on fire. He had no chance! An innocent 15 year old boy! Let that sink in.

It is an unpopular view, but let’s have it right! Racism can be a two way street.

Remember Stephen Lawrence, but let’s have some respect for young Kriss Donald also.

Well said, lets call out ALL racism for the backward retarded thinking that it is.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

View Terms of service (Terms of Use) and Privacy Policy (Privacy Policy) and Forum Guidelines ({Guidelines})