2020/21 Season Ticket Information

23 hours ago, Shroppie said:

I see the argument but we got close to having fans in October and Saints spent a lot in preparation, so I don't think they were being totally cynical.

I don't blame them for trying to help cash flow by getting ST money in and have accepted it, but can also see it's reasonable to be peeved that they're getting the benefit of your cash.

I agree with you Shroppie, the club have taken a reasonable position given the circumstances which prevailed at the time !

It's a bit like "damned if you do, damned if you don't" !

It's easy to criticise in an uncertain world but I do not consider any of their behaviour to be immoral or underhand !

BTW, cash interest rates yield about 0.15% (if your lucky) so they are not exactly getting rich on that score !

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, eurosaint said:

I agree with you Shroppie, the club have taken a reasonable position given the circumstances which prevailed at the time !

It's a bit like "damned if you do, damned if you don't" !

It's easy to criticise in an uncertain world but I do not consider any of their behaviour to be immoral or underhand !

BTW, cash interest rates yield about 0.15% (if your lucky) so they are not exactly getting rich on that score !

And as interest rates head into the negative, I'll be grateful to Saints holding on to my money to save me losses. 🤣🤣

• Haha 1