Saints 'B' Team

SuperSAINT

I am actually quite shocked these days if I see an U18 or U23 score and we aren't losing/have lost.

Of course its not strictly about the results, but it surely doesn't help to have faith in what you are being coached if you are always losing.

Today's result more disappointing because, give or take one or two this is essentially the best team we can put out at this level.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, trousers said:

So, N'Lundulu in the B team confirms that Ings will be in the first team squad...?

Not playing until Monday - I'm sure a couple of these youngsters can handle the workload of a game on Friday and sitting on the bench three days later.

• Like 1

Still carrying on last seasons poor results and look set for relegation, none of these lads are really pressing to be a first team regular currently. 

salisu should get a few games at this level when ready to help him settle in, a few of them could then get a chance against Shrewsbury in the FA cup. 

• Lighthouse changed the title to Saints 'B' Team