• Injured in the warm up
    • Subbed off after 20 minutes, Dia style
    • Sent off
    • Another own goal
    • False teeth fall out screaming for a handball against Patricio
    • Meteorite hits Shropshire. Match abandoned

5 minutes ago, trousers said:

Question:

Why haven't there been any official photos of Salisu published yet? Even if he's training on his own, why no photoshoot? In days gone by, we'd have been inudated with new signing photos. Maybe they've been waiting for the kit sponsor debacle to be sorted before snapping him all kitted out? Surely if the club have got time to come up with a glossy "oops, new sponsor" video then they've got time to take a few photos of our new signing, even if that's only some photos of him "doing fitness training away from the squad"?

Yours ponderously....

Maybe a camera man isnt considered essential enough to allow into the training ground, dunno.

4 minutes ago, trousers said:

Question:

Why haven't there been any official photos of Salisu published yet? Even if he's training on his own, why no photoshoot? In days gone by, we'd have been inudated with new signing photos. Maybe they've been waiting for the kit sponsor debacle to be sorted before snapping him all kitted out? Surely if the club have got time to come up with a glossy "oops, new sponsor" video then they've got time to take a few photos of our new signing, even if that's only some photos of him "doing fitness training away from the squad"?

Yours ponderously....

I don't think he's joined up with the club yet @trousers. Training on his own, but it makes you wonder why. 

13 minutes ago, trousers said:

Question:

Yours ponderously....

The greatest trick salisu ever played was to convince the world he did exist.....

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Turkish said:

It's all a deliberate ploy from Steve. He is paid on hits not connections, if you're trying 15 times to get on the site when usually it's only once he still gets paid out on the 15, which he needs as i've just put my rates up due to a counter offer from Sotonians.

#thepriviledged #hereforyourbenefit #stevesmostvaluableasset

Is there anything your not ITK about, I knew there had to be some scheme behind this, Steve's got to pay for these trips somehow. #prayforstevesairmiles

It's majestic watching a legend in action 😆

2 hours ago, Convict Colony said:

Is there anything your not ITK about, I knew there had to be some scheme behind this, Steve's got to pay for these trips somehow. #prayforstevesairmiles

It's majestic watching a legend in action 😆

I like to think Steve gets his money worth 😉

This is getting silly now.... can someone give me one genuinely believable reason why the club haven't yet taken and/or published one solitary photo of our new signing in situ? (And no "first interview" video either for that matter). Surely something major must be awry for that not to have happened yet?

Edited by trousers

14 minutes ago, trousers said:

This is getting silly now.... can someone give me one genuinely believable reason why the club haven't yet taken and/or published one solitary photo of our new signing in situ? (And no "first interview" video either for that matter). Surely something major must be awry for that not to have happened yet?

Apparently he is shy...

"It's a great opportunity to play in the Premier League. Southampton is a fantastic club with great fans.  As soon as I knew that they were interested I was keen to come here.  The city is very beautiful. The training ground is first class. I'm really looking forward to working with the gaffer and helping to take  the Saints to the next level."

There you go.

2 hours ago, Matthew Le God said:

Salisu!

ImageImage

You can clearly tell his left leg is shorter than his right leg in that picture.  We've been had yet again.  Makes you wonder why we don't do proper scouting but at least we now know why we're looking for another CB.

Edited by revolution saint
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Disco Stu said:

I've always wondered why we're so slow to update the player profiles on our website. Seems like it should be the bread and butter for the site admins.

They are very slow. Apparently we've signed Kevin Keegan......and Mick Channon has left. 

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, LeG said:

That is very good news.

Indeed. Is this a quicker introduction to 'normal training' for Salisu than you were expecting? Just thinking back to your "typical Saints" remark when you mentioned a few weeks ago that we might need to bring in another CB...? Or am I wide of the mark with my reading-between-the-lines there? Cheers @LeG! :)

Edited by trousers

• Lighthouse changed the title to Mohammed Salisu - Official: Signs for Monaco