Been hoping to see him for a while, think he got injured last season at a time he was probably on the brink of getting a chance. Really hope this is the first of a few appearances in months to come. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, saintwbu said:

Been hoping to see him for a while, think he got injured last season at a time he was probably on the brink of getting a chance. Really hope this is the first of a few appearances in months to come. 

Yeah.  Game was won, but thought he looked decent in what little time he had.

• Like 1

Also thought he looked good, and that he potentially might offer a bit more than Obafemi as a lively young option off the bench. Has looked good in a few of the 'B' team matches I've seen over the past couple of years too.

14 minutes ago, disconnect said:

Also thought he looked good, and that he potentially might offer a bit more than Obafemi as a lively young option off the bench. Has looked good in a few of the 'B' team matches I've seen over the past couple of years too.

In the games I have seen and he has been playing - he has looked a bit of a handful more often than not.  In the Chelsea game last week aside from Che we looked small in stature as a team. Seeing Dan on the pitch yesterday leaves no doubt he is a big lad.

I also liked that when someone had a shot from distance (can’t remember who) he was following up incase Pickford spilt it (he almost did). Simple, but so many players don’t do it, and shows that natural strikers instinct. 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, saintwbu said:

Agree with this. N'Lundulu has always stood out when playing for the under 23s so really hope this is the first of more appearances to come for him. He certainly looked lively when he came on yesterday :)

Edited by davefizzy14
  • 2 weeks later...

Another academy product that looks to have the potential to be the real deal. Look who he has to displace though...can’t see him getting serious game time unless there’s a cup game against a lower league side coming up, which will be shame as I like the look of him.

1 hour ago, Saint Fan CaM said:

Another academy product that looks to have the potential to be the real deal. Look who he has to displace though...can’t see him getting serious game time unless there’s a cup game against a lower league side coming up, which will be shame as I like the look of him.

If he displaces Long & Obafemi  then he become 3rd choice striker (perhaps 4th choice if you include Walcott), not beyond the realms of possibility. He possibly already has overtaken Obafemi in the pecking order or at the very least is competing with him.