Jump to content

Popular Things You Don’t Really Get


Recommended Posts

Amazon. Buy your stuff from other shops, there are plenty of them. You never know some of them might actually pay tax and treat their workers well. 

Spotify or any streaming service which isn't Bandcamp. The artists get bugger all otherwise. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, percy windham said:

Game of thrones is shit. People say it’s got dragons and tits in it. A: dragons are not real. Get a real animal. B: most grown adults have seen a pair of tits in their lifetime. If not, the internet has more than enough. Grow up, nerds. 

This

Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, percy windham said:

Game of thrones is shit. People say it’s got dragons and tits in it. A: dragons are not real. Get a real animal. B: most grown adults have seen a pair of tits in their lifetime. If not, the internet has more than enough. Grow up, nerds. 

Ahh you can only watch things that are real. Might limit your watch somewhat. Cockneys yelling at each other in Eastenders

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, whelk said:

You must have watched some then to conclude it is shit?

I watched about half of one episode to see what all the fuss was about. It was a load of kids in fancy dress being attack by a load of wolves, then suddenly a dragon appeared, at that point I though I’m out. Not for me. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Turkish said:

I watched about half of one episode to see what all the fuss was about. It was a load of kids in fancy dress being attack by a load of wolves, then suddenly a dragon appeared, at that point I though I’m out. Not for me. 

Presumably you haven't watched any of the Lord of the Rings films then.

What do you think of Star Wars ?

Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Lighthouse said:

Get used to it. When the rest of comedy gets banned for being too edgy it’ll just be him and Miranda left, making jokes about vacuums and Sunny Delight.

Unfortunately i had to endure one of his "comedy" shows a few months back when visiting relatives, it was one where he was banging on about spices in a spice cupboard, it was one of the most unfunny, pathetic attempts at humour i've ever seen,  the relatives laughed like it was the funniest thing they'd ever seen, but then they liked Friends as well so it probably was. 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Turkish said:

Unfortunately i had to endure one of his "comedy" shows a few months back when visiting relatives, it was one where he was banging on about spices in a spice cupboard, it was one of the most unfunny, pathetic attempts at humour i've ever seen,  the relatives laughed like it was the funniest thing they'd ever seen, but then they liked Friends as well so it probably was. 

they probably like Mrs Browns boys too.

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, trousers said:

The faux dislike of Michael McIntyre, Miranda and Mrs Brown's Boys in order to appear cool on internet forums

People who don't get how utterly crap and unfunny Michael McIntyre, Miranda, and especially Mrs Brown's Boys are.

Edited by badgerx16
  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, trousers said:

The faux dislike of Michael McIntyre, Miranda and Mrs Brown's Boys in order to appear cool on internet forums

If you wanted to appear cool on this forum you'd pretend to be a vegan, transgender, computer game playing BLM activist who knows f*ck all about football.

Edited by Turkish
Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, trousers said:

The faux dislike of Michael McIntyre, Miranda and Mrs Brown's Boys in order to appear cool on internet forums

 

14 minutes ago, badgerx16 said:

People who don't get how utterly crap and unfunny Michael McIntyre, Miranda, and especially Mrs Brown's Boys are.

That's very convincing faux dislike to be fair ;)

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

Fantasy Football. Noticed an upturn on here with the number of people saying "oh well, at least he's in my fantasy football team" when someone scores against us as if beating Colin from Accounts in a game is any consolation for Saints letting in a goal. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

View Terms of service (Terms of Use) and Privacy Policy (Privacy Policy) and Forum Guidelines ({Guidelines})