On 11/04/2021 at 14:48, ecuk268 said:

When she goes, we should have King Harry and Queen Meghan, just to see the Daily Mail readership spontaneously combust.

The Mail would probably like Katie Price as our Monarch given the profile they give her on their media stream

With Anne and Charles up front I don't see where the goals are going to come from, they probably went to finishing school but there's no pace.

Harry and William out wide makes sense but Peter Phillips in that holding role will have to go long ball and hope for the best.

Andrew won't be breaking sweat to create anything either. 

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, rallyboy said:

With Anne and Charles up front I don't see where the goals are going to come from, they probably went to finishing school but there's no pace.

Harry and William out wide makes sense but Peter Phillips in that holding role will have to go long ball and hope for the best.

Fear not. Nobody will even try to get past Mike Tindall at the back unless they want their leg broken . With him at the centre of defence the Queen in goal won't be troubled.

2 hours ago, rallyboy said:

The atmosphere is going to be deathly. Like Fratton for a league 1 game 

3 hours ago, rallyboy said:

Youth team will be pretty quick though.

29 minutes ago, Chapel End said:

Ĺoads at this funeral, any one else did they would be arrested 

Proper amount at the funeral itself isn't it? What happened outside the venue is essentially people just lining the street, whilst socially distanced, which would be allowed. 

3 minutes ago, Saint_clark said:

Proper amount at the funeral itself isn't it? What happened outside the venue is essentially people just lining the street, whilst socially distanced, which would be allowed. 

It's people at work. Which, last I looked, is permitted under the regulations.

35 minutes ago, Chapel End said:

Ĺoads at this funeral, any one else did they would be arrested 

I haven't seen anyone - what channel are you watching, or are you in Windsor?

My Dad did four decades of service to Queen and country but it seems he missed the majority of the medals that were being dished out.

By the amount of bling on display today, those Royals saw way more service than I realised...

• Haha 2
  • 4 weeks later...