Jump to content

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, steve green said:

Harry Kane, our sloth in the box.

Yep, on the rare occasions he's been in the box. So little movement. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, egg said:

Yep, on the rare occasions he's been in the box. So little movement. 

It’s bizarre how crap he’s been this tournament but the World Cup was the same once we got out the group

Edited by Turkish
Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm gonna stick my neck out and make a prediction. We'll score a great goal and take the lead, then Germany will get a late equaliser in controversial circumstances and then go on to win on penalties.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Disco Stu said:

Southgate needs to be brave and take Harry Kane off.

Nobody to bring on apart from Rashford. I'd prefer him though at the minute 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Turkish said:

It’s bizarre how crap he’s been this tournament but the World Cup was the same once we got out the group

If I'm making excuses for him I'd say that he doesn't make runs as nobody picks him out. He's been playing like a false 9 who doesn't even drop off. As you say, bizarre. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Sheaf Saint said:

I'm gonna stick my neck out and make a prediction. We'll score a great goal and take the lead, then Germany will get a late equaliser in controversial circumstances and then go on to win on penalties.

Nope. 0-0 then German win on penalties

Link to post
Share on other sites

What the actual fuck is going on with Kane? Plodding around and then fucking up a gilt edged chance that fell into his lap. If that's Spurs v us he buries it first time no messing about. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Has Harry Kane forgotten how to run? It’s cringeworthy watching him plod about.

Get him off and get someone on who at least puts the effort in. But Southgate won’t do that will he?

could do with Bamford up front to give us a focal point. Shame he didn’t make the squad 😬

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, vectraman said:

Has Harry Kane forgotten how to run? It’s cringeworthy watching him plod about.

Get him off and get someone on who at least puts the effort in. But Southgate won’t do that will he?

could do with Bamford up front to give us a focal point. Shame he didn’t make the squad 😬

Adams and Ings up there and England would be 3-0 up

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, vectraman said:

Has Harry Kane forgotten how to run? It’s cringeworthy watching him plod about.

Get him off and get someone on who at least puts the effort in. But Southgate won’t do that will he?

could do with Bamford up front to give us a focal point. Shame he didn’t make the squad 😬

Or Watkins. Or Ings. We need someone who can lead the line and make runs. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Turkish said:

It’s bizarre how crap he’s been this tournament but the World Cup was the same once we got out the group

4d chess from Harry. If he plays shit then this value won't go up so then buying clubs won’t get priced out of trying to sign him...

Edited by OttawaSaint
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, obelisk said:

Yesterday it was notable how most players were always looking for a forward pass. Today it's a bit like watching Saints.

Yep.

Different quality compared to last night.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, obelisk said:

Yesterday it was notable how most players were always looking for a forward pass. Today it's a bit like watching Saints.

And every team playing last night conceded at least 3 goals.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

View Terms of service (Terms of Use) and Privacy Policy (Privacy Policy) and Forum Guidelines ({Guidelines})