Everton 3-1 Saints - Match Thread

Just now, hypochondriac said:

I thought it was mad not to pick kwp but fair play I was wrong! I'd maybe play livramento on the wing he looks incredible. 

Kwp didn’t finish last season that well. Livramento does look impressive. 

1 minute ago, CB Fry said:

No I think we're home and dry, what with us being so good at holding on to leads.

We won't want to relinquish our dropped points from winning position title without a struggle!! Started already I see!!

That’s why we need a decent keeper. A decent keeper would have screamed and claimed that easy ball. 

Church mouse Alex just stays on his line so Salisu has to at least head it up over the bar. All our good play ruined.

Pretty obvious that we need to sign a quality centre back. We could have conceded a couple in the first half from routine, bread and butter crosses. Unless we do bring in someone who is first choice we will continue to be the team that gives away the most points and lets in more goals than nearly everyone else.

14 minutes ago, Toussaint said:

Well, it’s a new season, crowds are back, new blood in the team, maybe, just maybe, we’ll break with recent tradition!

You were saying…….(winky smiler)

Just now, stknowle said:

Quaking. These Jekyll and Hyde performances just makes no fucking sense. 

Shit half time talk. Perhaps we need someone to support Ralph by firing everyone up. We always seem to come out too relaxed where we're leading at half time

• Lighthouse changed the title to Everton 3-1 Saints - Match Thread
  • Lighthouse unpinned this topic