(Not The) Pompey Takeover Saga

jawillwill

17 hours ago, mack rill said:

can you remember what its like to actually win????:smug:

Yes, it was 6 days ago. 

Pompey fan in selective memory shocker...

Which reminds me, must remember to defrost the mince for this evening otherwise it'll be far too thick. 

Edited by trousers
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, mack rill said:

😱omg would it be possible for you chaps to loan us the scoreboard you were using against manure and hoof?   

Can't you dust off the abacus that the previous football club at Fratton Park used to tot up the amount they stole from the taxpayer and charities in order to retrospectively pay for the FA Cup trophy they bought?

On 26/09/2021 at 16:08, mack rill said:

both sides not up to much,, still that's div 1 and on a brighter note can you remember what its like to actually win????:smug:

You lot usually wait until after Christmas to start bottling promotion. Started early this year haven’t you? 

1 hour ago, RedArmy said:

You lot usually wait until after Christmas to start bottling promotion. Started early this year haven’t you? 

I think we are getting our laughs this year from them  trying to avoid relegation rather than their normal fight against promotion.

• 2 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, whelk said:

All moaning about Eisner, Cowley and how rotten the club is. Might end up in L2 at this rate

It’s been rotten for a long time - can’t remember when it wasn’t. They’ve already done four season in L2 before as well.

Speaking of 4, Ipswich go 4-0 up.

Most interesting thing was at that bottom of the article where is said .......

"You can support our local team of expert Pompey writers by subscribing here for all the latest news from Fratton Park for 14p a day."

An expert does not include someone who can write normal paragraphs if their usual standards persist. Also I do not think 14p is enough to make me read this drivel.

Also, what does this even mean?

Everyone’s doubting us. They’re doubting our minerals and substance. That really hurts me.

Doubt us technically and tactically, but please don’t doubt our minerals. It hurts.

https://www.portsmouth.co.uk/sport/football/portsmouth-fc/theyre-doubting-our-minerals-and-substance-portsmouth-challenged-to-show-theyre-not-soft-touch-after-rolling-over-against-ipswich-town-and-rotherham-united-3428619

• Haha 1