Ralph out Howe In?

9 minutes ago, Saint Keef said:

Right......it's risky I know, but I'm going to put my head on the line and say that Eddie Howe won't be our manager by the end of October. Based on two things really. 1) It's now 8th November and 2) He's now gone to Newcastle. 🤣 

What’s your name? Flash? 😉

• Haha 2

I think the conclusion to draw from this thread is not to trust the word of builders. These are the same people who tell you they will concentrate solely on building your extension only to bugger off to another job halfway through. Let's hope future posters learn from this and get their information from more reliable sources in future such as estate agents, car salespeople or members of the current cabinet.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
59 minutes ago, itchen said:

I think the conclusion to draw from this thread is not to trust the word of builders. These are the same people who tell you they will concentrate solely on building your extension only to bugger off to another job halfway through. Let's hope future posters learn from this and get their information from more reliable sources in future such as estate agents, car salespeople or members of the current cabinet.

Don't forget "bloke down the pub."

Font of knowledge, they are.

8 minutes ago, Suhari said:

Don't forget "bloke down the pub."

Font of knowledge, they are.

Or the taxi driver...

Mind you the construction trade have long since been a good source of Saints related info. Didn't Beattie have a plumber or electrician who was able to announce his best laid plans to move (the summer before he did)?

2 minutes ago, John Boy Saint said:

Or the friend of the hairdresser who cuts the hair of the cousins girlfriend who’s brother is best mate of a lad in the Academy……………..

Lovren's hairdresser/barber was a source at one point I recall.