mehball

What do you drive.. Pics

I know we used to have one of these but can't seem to find it anywhere.

Post your make & model of car with a picture (Doesn't have to be yours but the same)

------

Black Skoda Octavia VRS 2.0T FSI 07 plate

carblankedp.jpg

Edited by mehball

Main car = 2006 BMW 525D M-Sport (Black)

Special Car = 1991 Ferrari 348 TS (Rosso Corsa)

The Wifes Car = 2006 CLK 280 Cabriolet (Black with AMG styling)

Edited by Johnny Bognor
Merc ML died - RIP

How much is the Ferrari out of interest?

No longer for sale

Edited by Johnny Bognor
Added Pistonheads advert

focus52platesilver.jpg

1.6 with a hell of a lot more dents than the one pictured. The air conditioning unit in the engine is about a 20cms closer to me than its supposed to be apparently. :( Still works though :D

At present my car in under repair due to some plonker scrapeing down the side of me so currently have a hire car which is

Black Volkswagen Passat 2.0 TDI 08 plate

passat_cc_40.jpg

What is the Passat like to drive? Spacious?

I'm down for something like that for a hire car when I'm back over but would opt for the Mondeo which is better?

Edited by LVSaint

What is the Passat like to drive? Spacious?

I'm down for something like that for a hire car when I'm back over but would opt for the Mondeo which is better?

It is spacious but a bit plasticy, I also don't like the seats, I prefer the sports seats in the Octavia which mould round the sides. I don't like having a button as a hand break either.

I would still go for the Passat over the Mondeo andyway as IMO from the outside it looks nicer, All fords just look basic and the same to me.

Company vehicles aside, I drive one of these:

5133_218965_0_0.jpg

Chevy Kalos 1.4SX. Only just got it, same colour and a 57 reg. A nice upgrade on my 700cc Daewoo Matiz :)

It is spacious but a bit plasticy, I also don't like the seats, I prefer the sports seats in the Octavia which mould round the sides. I don't like having a button as a hand break either.

I would still go for the Passat over the Mondeo andyway as IMO from the outside it looks nicer, All fords just look basic and the same to me.

Ive driven both cars extensively. I own a 2.0 passat and have hired a modeo for a good length of time.

The modeo is pokier, but the suspension is REALLY soft, to the point it feels like its going to topple over on tight corners.

btw shane, good choice for next car.

Ive driven both cars extensively. I own a 2.0 passat and have hired a modeo for a good length of time.

The modeo is pokier, but the suspension is REALLY soft, to the point it feels like its going to topple over on tight corners.

btw shane, good choice for next car.

Thanks for the advice from both of you. Passat seems like a good bet then. I was really after one of those fancy Citroen C4 Picassos but I don't think it would be in the same car group and I'm not willing to shell out over $420 for the two weeks! :D

My ancient Fiat Tipo 1.4IES for getting from A to B with baggage, and my Honda VFR800Fi for enjoyment. I haven't been able to get enthusiastic about car performance for donkey's years.

Got a 08 plate Seat Leon in black at the moment, however, will probably look to get this when it comes out this summer.

2009+SEAT+Ibiza+Cupra+rear.jpg

The Ibiza Cupra is powered by a tuned-up version of the VW Group's 1.4-litre turbocharged and supercharged petrol engine, putting out a feisty 180bhp through a seven-speed flappy-paddled DSG ‘box.

That's good for a 0-62mph time of 7.5 seconds - which is quicker than the Abarth Punto but just a bit slower than the Vauxhall Corsa VXR - and a top speed of 135mph.

The twin chargers are good news for economy and emissions: Seat claims a respectable 42mpg and 149g/km respectively.

Edited by Um Bongo

My next car, hopefully.

You won't be sorry - its a great car to drive. I love to jump in it and go for a drive. Loads of space too - always useful when you have 3 kids.

Still gets a lot of looks from other people on the road and it seems people think it is a more expensive car than it is

mazda 6 is not a bad car, had one as a loan car a couple of years ago, wasnt too bad

Edited by Saint Keith

n62285121217601558431.jpg

Porsche Cayman S.

Although Jaguar Sovereign is the daily runner.

Edited by St Chalet
Removed picture as it linked to my facebook page!

Current drive, 1.25 on a 54 plate.

f_14840459_1.jpeg

Once the loan on that is paid off in a couple of years, I'll be upgrading to:

Ford-Fiesta-2009-0603.jpg

Guest Dark Sotonic Mills
have that one

Cupra R....mine is black

Shome mishtake shurely?

Don't you drive this one?

sub1.jpg

My humble car!

IMG_4345-1.jpg

IMG_4342-2.jpg

Nice motor. I will not be posting up a pic of my A4 after seeing that.

Hopefully soon to be getting my first car, Citroen C2 1.1L Furio.

http://www.citroencarlease.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/citroen-c2-vts-400x280.jpg

Probably not quite so new as this one.

I think this is the best place to ask, but before I make my final decision regarding my first car, is the C2 a good one to go for or to avoid and the reasons if possible?

i finally sold my Cayenne last week. good ****ing riddance to the biggest load of carp i have ever owned

took a massive hit on it by selling it, but that was less painful than keeping it any longer

There' nothing wrong with Audis Troll. Very solid cars - so very safe, very well engineered - so very reliable, Good on fuel, comfortable - the best car i've ever had.

So what does the Troll drive?

Famous last words.:rolleyes:

Cheapest price quoted from a breakers is £230 for a turbo charger that's just gone.:mad: