mehball

What do you drive.. Pics

Was playing around with new camera last weekend and took 2 new piccies of "The Skod!"

25330_10150178645825156_552020155_12188579_7749344_n.jpg

Is that rear reg plate legal ;)

i'd sramble it too so others wouldn't know I was driving a Sk@da.. ;-) ;-) ;-) :-)

You must be one of these people that still live in the 80's??

Nah, he's just envious ( we Octavia drivers know we made the right decision - "SKODA, manufacturers of happy drivers" :) )

The Octavia's a good car.. but WTF have they done to the new Superb? I'm sure it's a good car, but it looks like a stretch Megane saloon from about 5 years ago. Shocking.:vom:

the only problem with Skodas is the names of their cars.

The final piece of the rebrand must surely be to give the cars decent names imho.

The Skoda Testoterone would be a good one, they can have that one on me.

I don't drive a car anymore. Well, not my own. I do drive 3 [oops, actually it will be 4] cars, but this is the personal transport. 110BHP, 60mpg, 0-60mph in 3secs and 155mph [limited] top speed. It's enough for me.

Honda-VFR800FI-Interceptor--98-01-Service-Manual-large.jpg

Edited by St Landrew

No. I just can find no place in my heart for unonminous pieces of modern tin. I drive all sorts of weird old stuff. Alot of it not very pretty but at least it has soul.

Not usually my choice of bike the VFR, but you've certainly caught a moment there; the scenery playing its part. Is it the Isle of Wight?

No, it isn't the Isle of Wight, as you probably know anyway. But I'm more concerned with this statement...

Not usually my choice of bike, the VFR...

If not, why not..? ;)

BTW, it's not one of those VTEC ones. It's the 800Fi; cam gears an' all.

Actually, the old gal slipped through her MOT today like the great bike she is.

Just picked up this little beauty. mynewbike.jpg

I will be riding it from John O'Groats to Lands End in a week for chariteeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Just picked up this little beauty. mynewbike.jpg

I will be riding it from John O'Groats to Lands End in a week for chariteeeeeeeeeeeeee.

I didn't realise Stanley's bike was up for sale.

My wheels whilst in South Africa.

ford_bantam3.jpg

Whats it designed to do? Looks like a cross between an ice cream van and a Popemobile

Not driving yet, but am on the lookout for one of these if the Ka needs any more welding at the next MOT. Apparently very reliable, certainly very cheap to buy. Probably comparable economy as the Ka, maybe even a tad more frugal. Inside it looks like something from the 1980s. They are available with colour coded bumpers, but I kinda prefer the rebel 'grey chin' look.

perodua_kelisa2003_10_250.jpg

Are you a funeral director?

Not last time I checked. Besides, the Mondeo is extremely capacious but I may need more then a hatchback to take a coffin.

Secteur+Elite+Apex+Compact.jpg

1 badger power, 20 speed ( no reverse ), composite brake blocks, racing ( ie HARD ) suspension ( just about ), highest speed so far attained 37 mph.

Edited by badgerx16

2vlmu8i.jpg

osm converted wheels, now garaged here in Otter land.....ready for The US President, Barack Obama visits the West Country and wants to see The Mighty Saints play.

Available for tours of Devon and Cornwall when my fellow posters are visiting their caravans in the West Country...

Still driving my wheels around sunny Devon and on standby when my mate, Obama... comes over to London..:rolleyes:

I now have the Saints and Swiss flags up front..;)

M3 convertible...nice

happy with it..?

could you tell me the M3 running in service actually is..?

Edited by Thedelldays

If you mean what is the running in service, then it is done at 1200 miles basically to change the oil to remove any pieces of metal that may have been left over from when the engine was built. Massive difference in price when re-selling if service done late. You can probably get away with a couple of hundred (1400) but no more than 500 miles over. More than 500 and BMW will not sell as an approved car!

Had a M3 coupe which was one of the best if not best cars I've owned, fantastic performance in a car that is driveable every day.

M3 convertible...nice

happy with it..?

could you tell me the M3 running in service actually is..?

Very happy, it's awesome. Only done 37k on a 54 plate, so is in proper mint condition.

It's the performance and sound of the thing that is awesome though.

Insurance isn't THAT bad either, 700 a year (I'm 27 so thought it would be more).

Just had this delivered this morning. Still can't quite believe it :)

attachment.php?attachmentid=941&d=1342200195

attachment.php?attachmentid=940&d=1342200191

attachment.php?attachmentid=942&d=1342200198

Neither can I believe it. Portsdown Hill, unattended and all four wheels in tact!