You must be 16 years of age or older to view this website.
You must not post comments or materials on this website which:
- make unfounded or unproved allegations against a person, organisation, company or group;
- break the law, or encourage/support breaking of the law. This includes but is not limited to libel, contempt of court and breach of copyright;
- discuss any active UK court cases;
- advertise products, goods or services without the prior written permission of a website administrator;
- include URLs of or images hosted on third party websites which may contain offensive or illegal material;
- tolerate the leaking, revealing, suggesting or threatening of revealing any personal information pertaining to the identity of another website member;
- are racist, sexist, homophobic, abusive, obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, bullying, threatening or otherwise objectionable.
GOOD WEBSITE BEHAVIOUR
In order for the forum to remain an enjoyable talking shop, please note that this forum will NOT:
- accept any use name calling or abusive posts which can be considered to thwart, discourage or distract of/from discussion;
- accept any name-calling or abuse that may be considered as precluding or limiting discussion;
- tolerate posts which appear as if they have been posted by someone else or any other form of impersonation;
- tolerate any form of spam;
- tolerate any ‘shared’ accounts. Any accounts that are found to have been accessed by more than one user will be deleted;
- tolerate any swearing at another website user or any swearing that may be considered detrimental to the website – such as in a subject header or in bold or large text (or any combination that makes the thread less work safe);
- accept any abuse of the moderator or administrator teams.