Matchday Magazine Posters

ChudSaint

I'm on the lookout for any of the free posters that come with the matchday programme for my boy. They only come with the league games and don't really want to buy back issues of all the programmes from games I haven't attended just for the posters. Living in Devon we've concentrated on the cups this year so despite managing 3 Europa, 3 EFL (+ final) & an FA Cup game we've only managed 3 league games so he's only collected 3 posters (Austin, Tadic, Gabbiadini).

If anyone out there has any they don't want would gladly pay postage + a few beer tokens for your troubles to take them off your hands and spoil a 9 year old a little more.. Thanks.

I'm on the lookout for any of the free posters that come with the matchday programme for my boy. They only come with the league games and don't really want to buy back issues of all the programmes from games I haven't attended just for the posters. Living in Devon we've concentrated on the cups this year so despite managing 3 Europa, 3 EFL (+ final) & an FA Cup game we've only managed 3 league games so he's only collected 3 posters (Austin, Tadic, Gabbiadini).

If anyone out there has any they don't want would gladly pay postage + a few beer tokens for your troubles to take them off your hands and spoil a 9 year old a little more.. Thanks.

I have Gaddiadini from yesterday's programme if that is of any interest and happy to supply any future posters

I have Gaddiadini from yesterday's programme if that is of any interest and happy to supply any future posters

Many thanks, got the Gabbiadini one yesterday but would certainly be interested in future ones, not sure we'll be making it back to St Marys until the last game against Stoke so any between now & then would be much appriciated.

Send me a contact on matthookway@googlemail.com