Jail breaking the iPad 3

Stepgar

No. My New iPad is the first iOS device that I haven't bothered jailbreaking.

What is it exactly you want to be able to do that you can't with an un-jail broken one? The only thing I can think of that I'd like is the 3G Unrestrictor to fool some Apps into thinking I'm on wifi and not 3G - but even BBC iPlayer now plays over 3G, so there are very few Apps that it restricts me with and I can't remember the last time it was a problem - but possibly a large download that needed wifi... But it's no biggie.

I use MyWi on my jail broken iPhone from time to time, but I can use the new iPad as a Personal Hotspot anyway on my 3 account.

Infinifolders might be useful, but I haven't run out of space in any of my iPad folders yet.

SB Settings is useful on the iPhone, but I don't miss it on the iPad.

To be honest, the single most reason I even bother with Jailbreaking my iPhone is to 'acquire' TomTom.

iOs 6.0 release is imminent; This includes the new Maps app powered by TomTom and including turn-by-turn instructions etc. and unlimited folder contents, so I can see me jumping straight in to iOS 6.0 and not waiting for a Jailbreak. I'm not interested in obtaining free/pirated apps and don't tart around with themes and such cr@p.

I think my Jailbreaking days could be over with the release of iOS 6.0.

Again, what is it you would actually want to Jailbreak your New iPad for?