DVD ISO burning advice?

stthrobber

Weird one, but I've been trying to burn an ISO file as an img using both Nero and DVD Author Plus. The disks report they have completed successfully, but will not run on either my PC, Laptop or DVD player. I've burnt the same image on both PC and laptop and I get exactly the same result. I thought my DVD burner was knackered originally, but I've copied files to both CDR and DVD+R and they play, but the image files won't, so clearly there is no problem with the disks or the burner.

Both my machines are 64bit and I've never had this problem before. I don't know where to go for advice tbh.

Oh and I've checked that the image works properly in Daemon Tools

You tried mounting it as a Vhd in win 7? Google on how to convert an ISO to VHD. St least you'll see if it's a working image... To burn it I recommend powerISO. Used it for years...

Sent from my HTC Sensation using Tapatalk 2

I've not tried that, but I have mounted the image in Daemon Tool and it worked fine, so I don't think it's the image that's the problem, but until I get a new batch of DVDs I won't know. At least you've given me another option to try though, cheers