is jan inviting the sack?

lordswoodsaints

is JP laying down a challenge to lowe with his 'im not a quitter' speech?

perhaps he has ralised he is out of his depth and is inviting lowe to sack him rather than walking away without a dime.

lets face it,this is probably the highest paid job he has ever had and he probably doesnt want to give it up without a fight.

perhaps he has ralised he is out of his depth and is inviting lowe to sack him rather than walking away without a dime.

lets face it,this is probably the highest paid job he has ever had and he probably doesnt want to give it up without a fight.

I doubt it, I suspect that he is on a rolling contract so there won't be a big pay out if he is sacked.

I don't think so.

It came as a reply to a question along the lines of :

"Jan you look quite understandably an upset man at the moment, it's one home win all season, are you happy to stay here, would you walk away from this situation????"

It didn't seem as though it was rehearsed, just a standard reply saying that he was prepared to tough it out.

But I do agree in that if he's going to go, then I think he will have to be kicked out!!!!