Memberships for Bournemouth

twopintsnilnil

I want to take a couple of old reuniting friends to the Bournemouth game. I'm a season ticket holder, but this gives me no advantage until they go on (almost) general sale on Monday. There are two spare seats near to mine, but nothing else close and I'd like to get them today if possible, as they may not be available by then, especially if we get a good result against Brighton today.

So, I'm looking for a couple of membership numbers that I can add as "friend and family" and buy the tickets. The only thing you get out of this arrangement, apart from the warm glow of helping a fellow fan, is that you get the purchase record on your account if that's worth anything to you.

You might see this as queue-jumping and if so I apologise for any offence, but given the length of my service to the cause and that I still have a ST after all these years, I'm asking.

All required bona fides can be supplied. Thanks for reading.

I want to take a couple of old reuniting friends to the Bournemouth game. I'm a season ticket holder, but this gives me no advantage until they go on (almost) general sale on Monday. There are two spare seats near to mine, but nothing else close and I'd like to get them today if possible, as they may not be available by then, especially if we get a good result against Brighton today.

So, I'm looking for a couple of membership numbers that I can add as "friend and family" and buy the tickets. The only thing you get out of this arrangement, apart from the warm glow of helping a fellow fan, is that you get the purchase record on your account if that's worth anything to you.

You might see this as queue-jumping and if so I apologise for any offence, but given the length of my service to the cause and that I still have a ST after all these years, I'm asking.

All required bona fides can be supplied. Thanks for reading.

I was going to send you one using Private Message, but you are not able to receive them

Edited by under the west stand
correction to spelling