Please help a Saints fan in need!

BarryVenisonsHair

Mods - please move if needed. 

To all member of SaintsWeb, and the greater fanbase of our beloved Southampton Football Club, I ask for your help. 

My brother Jamie, who has been a huge Saints fan since the early 90s, is seriously ill in hospital in Plymouth. He has been a football coach for numerous youth teams on the Isle of Wight since 2006, and most recently has been working for Torquay United and Exeter City FC in various coaching and community roles. 

Around 2 weeks ago my brother became very ill, with no build up or forewarning. I rushed down to Torquay from the IoW and managed to get him in to hospital. Fast forward 2 weeks and he has been diagnosed with a potentially fatal, and incredibly rare disease called 'HLH' (Hemophagocytic Lymphohisitocytosis), to the layman, he has been suffering from Epstein Barr Virus, which has sent his immune system in to overdrive, where it is now attacking his own organs, especially his liver. 

I ask that any and all can share this gofundme link that I have set up, to help with his recovery if/when he manages to get out of hospital.

Fundraiser by Alexander McInnes : Coach McInnes' Fund (gofundme.com)

Please help a fellow Saint.

One of our own.

HLH description - Hemophagocytic Lymphohistiocytosis (HLH) - Hematology and Oncology - MSD Manual Professional Edition (msdmanuals.com)

• Like 1